The Catalyst

The Official Post Your Gamertag And Gamerscore Thread

Have to ask about the gamer tag but our score is 5,335 with 5 stars! YAY!!! We're working on it. Gotta get it up. Our friend's is like 12,000....:D

Tag: IVs Syked

Not sure what my gamerscore is, I don't pay much attention to it as I basically only play Halo (also I got a new account and lost all my gamer score on my old account)

Hit me up for Hallllloo 2 or 3 (or Shadowrun, picked that up again the other day :))

TW BlueIsBen. TW stands for Tactical Warfare, my clan(700 active members :D) and BlueIsBen is from my days of Runescape. My gamerscore is 3400ish. Hit me up if you wanna play some Shadowrun, Gears or Halo 3.

Have a great day :D,

Ben

GT: Fuzzish {just be advised you might be playing my little brother since we share it lol. pretty much, if the player's good, it's him, and if they're terrible, it's me ;D}.

No clue what a score is or what mine is. But yeah. Halo3 ftw =]. We should totally find a time that works for everyone to set up a schweeet game xD.

SamoX19

my gamerscore sucks because i got live today and it basically erased my other profile. So i have to get it back up.

Mine would be:

TheFallofPride or WeAreAnonymous

Whichever works, although Pride I use far more.

Also, tell me you're from CTF, I have way too many friends on XBL.

My gamerscore is 7000 or something I think.