• Yes, if it's cute
    • Yes, even if it doesn't look right
    • No, that's stupid
    • I'm a guy, I'll click this one kthx

Read the title, answer the Q's.

* I wear pink a LOT.

* If a guy wears it, then I love it.

* I'm a guy, I'll click this one kthx

Personally, pink is one of the colours that goes great with myself. I love it! Probs 40% of my wardrobe is pink based. LOL

Hmmkay. Well I am satisfied with one picture, at least (I didn't wake up too long ago so <strike>am apparently not looking</strike> ...yes, I'm vain :P):

P1010011Small.JPG

I'm a girl, i wear pink (on the odd occassion); I'm a girl, I couldn't care less; Yes, if it's cute.

I prefer guys not to wear pink, but sometimes it looks okay. :)

It depends on the guy. If he can pull it off, then go for it! Just don't wear pink every single say or anything... that would be weird. But like, a pink button down shirt usually looks really nice.

Hmmkay. Well I am satisfied with one picture, at least (I didn't wake up too long ago so <strike>am apparently not looking</strike> ...yes, I'm vain :P):

P1010011Small.JPG[/b]

Why does it look as though I have my head in your lap? Hmmmm. I didn't think you'd have a shirt like that to be honest.

I don't see why it should matter that any clothing is pink. As long as it doesn't look girly. I guess it's also nice to know the guy isn't uptight about not being completely macho. Like guys who won't touch moisturiser or can't ask for advice on a hair style at the hairdresser's... ugh.

I'm a girl, I wear pink

I like it/it looks good

No, that's silly

I don't see why it should matter that any clothing is pink. As long as it doesn't look girly. I guess it's also nice to know the guy isn't uptight about not being completely macho.[/b]

I agree.

I'm a girl; I don't wear pink.

Not for any specific pink-hating reason, it's just not a colour I wear a lot. Like brown, or blue.

I'm a girl; I couldn't care less.

It doesn't bother me either way, unless it looks really awful. But that's the same with any other colour. Everyone has a colour they can't pull off - ironically, mine's pink :D

No, that's stupid.

A guy wearing a certain colour doesn't attract me to him more.. that's weird :P

I don't like your poll options. >.<

But I chose...

"I'm a girl, I don't wear pink."

This isn't entirely true. I have one really dark pink tank-top that I wear on occasion, but that's it. Other than that, I really don't like the color much, and I never wear it.

"I'm a girl, I hate it."

I honestly don't believe pink should be worn by anyone.

Especially guys. Haha.

And, "No, that's stupid."

I don't think it's stupid. But... I'm definitely not attracted to it. Heh.

Yeah I find it attractive when a guy wears pink, it shows he's not afraid of stereotypes imposed by the 50s? That men only wear blue & girls can only wear pink. I forget the decade it was black and white photos. But it shows a picture of boy, you'd think he was a girl the way he was dressed. At that decade kids wore the same stuff.

And another discussion would be skirts VS kilts LOL

can not Scottish men wear kilts? :')

I actually don't have any pink clothing, I stick normally to darker clothing, stuff you can just be invisible in plain sight. Pink is like Orange someone is most likely to see you.

:') I'm laughing out loud at how long my reply is. 

Oops. 

Edited by Bay
Autocorrect