Sign in to follow this  
Learning2Breathe223

i might give that guy a chance. He said he didnt ask her out. He said nothing happened. I saw the real him the pain he felt i knew it. Just had to see it. He is hurting and is tired of everything he is doing. He says i confuse him that he couldnt "read" me like the other girls. He says that I am different... me and my BFF whom i call my love...we decided that we arent going to date until his is 17 or older. ha ha sounds dumb but its the right thing to do. my BFF says i should go for it and get it over with. that its the right thing to do. I prayed that if i am allowed to date him (other guy) that my bff would say that he wants me to date, cuz he wants to have a serious relationship with me and its not fair to me not to date until then cuz he has had many GFs...he says i should go out with other people so i can learn from it. so we are going to be BFFs till then...and its not totally final about me going out with the other guy... i told him he has to straighten everything out... in other words get his act together...and also to tell that other girl that he is gonna go out with me...and to start looking for God....if he does it i will go out with ihm if not then NO. But i probably will. well idk

Father bless her with knowlege and to know the right thing to do with guidance from Your Holy Spirit. In Christ's Name, amen

Father bless her with knowlege and to know the right thing to do with guidance from Your Holy Spirit. In Christ's Name, amen