Sign in to follow this  
God-Sent

U.S. officially endorses homosexuality before U.N.

The Obama administration announced March 18 its support for a United Nations declaration urging the global decriminalization of homosexuality three months after the Bush administration refused to endorse it.[/b]

If that isn't asking for God to send His wrath upon America.

My Source: http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/March20/2016.html

Its Source: http://www.bpnews.net/

If that isn't asking for God to send His wrath upon America.[/b]

Why would God send his wrath to America based on the country striving for more equality?

Yes I'm sure God will show his wrath about making it illegal for the state to sanction killing someone becuase they are homosexual. You know, it isn't as if murder without cause isn't a sin...

Whatever the opinion on the "sin", they should still have the rights. I mean, not all countries are Christian and no laws should be based solely on religion.

Why would God send his wrath to America based on the country striving for more equality?[/b]

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil ; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! ...Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel." (Isaiah 5:20,24)

"global decriminalization of homosexuality"

Somebody explain to me, without using a bible, how this is a bad thing.

Somebody explain to me, without using a bible, how this is a bad thing.[/b]

Maybe you typed that wrong... You're asking why descriminating against gay people is a bad thing...!?

Somebody explain to me, without using a bible, how this is a bad thing.[/b]

The godless would not see it as such and sadly many "Christians" too.

Maybe you typed that wrong... You're asking why descriminating against gay people is a bad thing...!?[/b]

"De-criminalization" As in, the opposite of criminalization. Don't feel bad, I thought it said something along the lines of "dedescrimination" too. :unsure:

while acting out on gay lust is considered the sin, BEING GAY is not. so many people are hateful to gays and are guilty of some kind of sexual sin too. im guilty of sexual sin, we all are. now does that mean we have to legalize gay marriage? no. i think the simple explanation was that gays can't reproduce. but gay sex is the sin. God loves gays still, but not their actions. if you lust after someone of the opposite sex who isn't married to you you are sinning as well. so i think we have a lot of self exploring to do before we can judge the speck in another's eye. Jesus said remove the log in your own eye before judging the speck in anothers. come out against gay lust once youve defeated your own lust people. God wants us to reach out and help gays, not hate on them.

Canada's been trembling in our boots for years.

Congratulations on joining the rest of the world.

Canada's been trembling in our boots for years.

Congratulations on joining the rest of the world.[/b]

"Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure." (Psalms 2:1)

It's not endorsing homosexuality to push to decriminalize it. They hang homosexuals in some countries. Stone them. Mutilate them. I fail to see why taking a stand against such barbarous punishments would bring down God's wrath.

It's not endorsing homosexuality to push to decriminalize it. They hang homosexuals in some countries. Stone them. Mutilate them. I fail to see why taking a stand against such barbarous punishments would bring down God's wrath.[/b]

I am talking about saying it is ok, legal, right when it is completely and absolutely wrong. (not a debate so people dont start)

I am talking about saying it is ok, legal, right when it is completely and absolutely wrong. (not a debate so people dont start)[/b]

So we should be like Iran, make homosexuality illegal, and stone people who are gay. This is what happens in many countries where homosexuality is illega. Alright, yep I totally see where you are coming from. Again I will say, murder isn't one of the deadly sins or anything right?

So we should be like Iran, make homosexuality illegal, and stone people who are gay. This is what happens in many countries where homosexuality is illega. Alright, yep I totally see where you are coming from. Again I will say, murder isn't one of the deadly sins or anything right?[/b]

Never said we should stone them. Just said it should not be accepted as "good" because it is wrong. Never said go with:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13)

Yay good news for once!

<_<

Never said we should stone them. Just said it should not be accepted as "good" because it is wrong.[/b]

Wait so decriminalizing homsexualtiy in your eyes = promoting it as good? I'm pretty sure it really just means upholding basic human rights, and not condoning countries who impose state sanctioned murder on homosexuals. Also I think you should look at some of those verses you posted, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil" it would be evil for anyone to not support the decriminilzation of homosexuality in my opinion, since it directly leads to their state sanctioned murders.

Wait so decriminalizing homsexualtiy in your eyes = promoting it as good? I'm pretty sure it really just means upholding basic human rights, and not condoning countries who impose state sanctioned murder on homosexuals. Also I think you should look at some of those verses you posted, "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil" it would be evil for anyone to not support the decriminilzation of homosexuality in my opinion, since it directly leads to their state sanctioned murders.[/b]

First question: Yes

Evil is homosexuality according to the Bible. Worthy of death more specifically if they do not change hell and the Lake of Fire. (not debating)

So, yes, it is evil to say it is ok and not wrong.

First question: Yes

Evil is homosexuality according to the Bible. Worthy of death more specifically if they do not change hell and the Lake of Fire. (not debating)

So, yes, it is evil to say it is ok and not wrong.[/b]

There are also many who disagree with your views. So it isn't thought of as true by most people.