Sign in to follow this  
God-Sent

U.S. officially endorses homosexuality before U.N.

First to reply to Tessa-

I'm not taking away anyone's rights, I am simply stating that we should not be encouraging, and giving them rights. If they want to be gay, again that is their problem, not mine, but no need to get up in my face about it every time I turn around. You can't watch a show on tv anymore, without it having some psycho twist on someone being gay. Its trash, and there is no need for it.

To Fauxxmodel-

Really I am not sure what to say, besides reread your Bible, and understand basic doctrine before you post something like that. Unfortunately you are very correct in what you say that people don't take scripture seriously anymore. People have given themselves over to sins that are an abomination to God.

Why doesn't obama get up in front of the UN and condemn the persecution of Christians around the world?...[/b]

People don't take it seriously because killing your neighbor because they work on Sabbath is WRONG.

The Bible also said slavery is perfectly okay. But as we know today it's WRONG.

And we gave women, and African Americans BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, hence why there are no slaves, and women have the same rights as men.

Just like denying someone basic human right, such as hospital visitation, and oh I don't know, existence, is wrong.

Everyone deserves rights. Even if you don't agree with the homosexual preference, you cannot say they don't deserve rights, and basically put them at the level of animals.

First to reply to Tessa-

I'm not taking away anyone's rights, I am simply stating that we should not be encouraging, and giving them rights. If they want to be gay, again that is their problem, not mine, but no need to get up in my face about it every time I turn around. You can't watch a show on tv anymore, without it having some psycho twist on someone being gay. Its trash, and there is no need for it.

Who is in your face about it? If you don't like the show you're watching, change the channel. No one is forcing you to watch.

I can just as easily say I don't like how there's always a spin on someone being Hetero. It's trashy and there is no need for it.

To Fauxxmodel-

Really I am not sure what to say, besides reread your Bible, and understand basic doctrine before you post something like that. Unfortunately you are very correct in what you say that people don't take scripture seriously anymore. People have given themselves over to sins that are an abomination to God.

Why doesn't obama get up in front of the UN and condemn the persecution of Christians around the world?...

Why not mail/e-mail him about it then? He hasn't even been in office for three months, and yet people are already bring out their pitch forks.

[/b]

Fauxxmodel have you ever heard of Jesus, the fulfillment of the law? Do you really even understand old testament law?[/b]

Have you ever heard of the difference between right and wrong?

Ok? What defines right and wrong without guidelines? Where do those guidelines come from? Each person's understanding of moral right and wrong? That is not where I get my guidelines from. I am not sure where you are coming from, but I believe in the Word of God.

Your post made no sense, you didn't answer my questions. Do you understand the fulfillment of the law, or did you simply open the Bible, find something that seemed absurd to you, and said the Bible was wrong?

ok God loves homosexuals. if they lust, that is a sin, or have gay sex, but if they have Christ, they can repent and be forgiven. its as simple as that.

Next post that debates the morality of homosexuality will receive a warn. Don't even stray near there.

Next post that debates the morality of homosexuality will receive a warn. Don't even stray near there.[/b]

Understood. But does it strike anyone else as strange that it's really even a debate on this forum?

Understood. But does it strike anyone else as strange that it's really even a debate on this forum?[/b]

Yes, find it pretty sad Christians and "Christians" are giving in to society and their thoughts. The way society views the world they do instead of viewing them in the heart by the eyes of God throught the Bible, but instead we now try to justify them away and say it's not really saying that in the Bible when it always has. I'm not even referring to just homosexuality so mods please don't this as a debate. Just saying. Anyways, anyone who wants to respond feel free to pm me please instead of posting.

Oh btw, fauxxmodel: We can respect their existance as any human being and we should, but we don't have to "endorse" or give them marital benefits (tax reductions, etc.).

I bet the 300+ years of American history would roll over in their grave at some of this stuff that America allows.

Understood. But does it strike anyone else as strange that it's really even a debate on this forum?[/b]
Nope. Beliefs are personal, not universal.

I bet the 300+ years of American history would roll over in their grave at some of this stuff that America allows.[/b]

Well, considering the Constitution, I'd tend to think that they'd roll over in their grave over the stuff that America doesn't allow.

I bet the 300+ years of American history would roll over in their grave at some of this stuff that America allows.[/b]

You are very right, I mean we have black people and white people interacting as equals, along with women and men! I know most people from 300 years ago would be absolutly appalled! Oh how horrible society is becoming!

Well, considering the Constitution, I'd tend to think that they'd roll over in their grave over the stuff that America doesn't allow.[/b]

I would agree with that.

Wonderful news. Homosexuals are Human and deserve to be treated as human, not monsters.[/b]

Agreed, i think that america should start to treat homesexuals MORE equally now :)

Does this mean that they will able to serve in your forces now??

And as for not giving them "tax benifits" why dont they deserve tax benifits like any other married couple??

They will go through the same things as married couples go through, with no acception- exept pregnancy and many couples decide not ot have children anyway - so does that mean theyre not going to get benifits?

Love

Kia

xxxx

I am talking about saying it is ok, legal, right when it is completely and absolutely wrong. (not a debate so people dont start)[/b]

So, you think that it should be illegal to be homosexual?

<div align='center'> :rolleyes: </div>

Please get back to topic and only comment on the news story given on the OP. Zme already said that posts debating homosexuality will be given a warning, but anything offtopic from now on is going to be deleted, or the thread may be closed.