switchfoot

preacherson 112

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm yeah, Switchfoot sold out.

They were cool before you heard them on two radio stations simultaneously every time you turned on the radio.

They were cool when they didn't cuss in interviews. (see mtv.com)

They were cool when they had crazy, random music videos in which the sole purpose of the video was NOT to showcase their new hairdo.

The end.

P.S. yes, I do still listen to them. :-P

Originally posted by grizzlyfireguy@Apr 18 2005, 05:21 PM

you and hate, GG

Their message is good, which, in the end is ALL that matters...

-Ricky

Not necessarily dude, i mean if u dont enjoy the music then you won't like it, the message isnt everything, i mean what if usher had a good message ( which he doesn't) his music is still terrible lol

yeah well---we were created to worship God----so if the music is praising God---no matter how bad it sounded...i.e. rap or something like that, then it would still be pleasing to God's ears...i don't care what people think of me when i'm worshipping God----whether or not i sound good---that's how it should be.

Also, Satan, before he was kicked out of Heaven, was the leader for music, basically the head worship music guy around....so there's something that'll tell you that it is something satan will use to try to hinder our relationship with God

-Ricky

wow, I never knew any of that about their hair or music videos. But what I know is there song "On fire" and "More then fine" helped me alot. I still like their music. But I havent gotten the pleasure of hearing them live. I would love to though. And one of my other favorite songs is, "Dare you to move".