Older or Younger Guys?

Madame Captain

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've liked both. I don't really have a problem with liking someone younger then you as long as they aren't a young minor or something. I have friends who are 10-15 years apart (the woman being older), I don't think age really matters in the long run, it's just a number after all. :)

Age doesn't really bother me, my mom is two years older than my dad and they get on fine, my grandmother was 10 years younger than my grandfather and they got on fine. It really has more to do with the person than the age, becuase once you get into your 20's and up a couple years really ammounts to very little.

i dated a guy three years younger then me, haha. it wasnt bad except i had to go pick him up since he wasnt old enough to drive...and i was graduating when he still had a couple years left. it didnt work out (and not because of his age), but i had a good time.

I've come to the conclusion that age doesn't matter to me that much. The last (and really the only true) relationship I was in, the guy was younger than me. By almost four years. It was the best and he is still an amazing guy. Really mature for his age and fit me perfectly...except I am at the point in my life where I want to get married and he isn't there yet because he has some things he wants to do before marriage. So we aren't together but it had nothing really to do with age.

So if they guy is on the same page as me in life, can take care of me, support me and we get along great...His age doesn't matter that much...except when he is more than like seven or eight years older. I have this friend of mine who is trying to date me now... he is 11 years older...Not. Gonna. Happen. :D lol

doesn't matter. my brothers wife is a year older.. my friends boy friend is like three or two years younger. why should it matter? they're all just people. i mean obviously there comes a point when its a little wierd, but that's like mmore relationships i would imagine

Right now? We'll I'm 18 (19 July 27th) and I don't think I'd date someone much older than about 22 (3 or45yrs) and no one much younger than about 17 (a year or so) but that could change as I get older. My folks are 11yrs apart so the gap doesn't bother me that much, I just feel like people who are a lot older have different things they want out of a relationship.

The only guy I seriously dated for any amount of time was just over a year older than me but I've met guys who I think I would date as old as 23 so it all depends.

~Ash