Madame Captain

Older or Younger Guys?

I like older men around 7-9 years older. The men who work, wear a tailored suit, smell nice, always have a fresh haircut, and have amazing style. Example: David Beckham in a suit

Edited by HopeLeighs

I like older men around 7-9 years older. The men who work, wear a tailored suit, smell nice, always have a fresh haircut, and have amazing style. Example: Christian from "50 Shades of Grey".

Better example: Those villainous, diabolical upper-middleclass businessmen in many many movies and books.

Christian Grey is not one to admire. He's a creep.  O.o *shudder*

I like older men around 7-9 years older. The men who work, wear a tailored suit, smell nice, always have a fresh haircut, and have amazing style. Example: Christian from "50 Shades of Grey".

Gross that book! >.< I haven't even read those terrible books yet ihear people talking about it. And from what i can hear,Christian is a creep!

Better example: Those villainous, diabolical upper-middleclass businessmen in many many movies and books.

yes it is obviously an abusive relationship they are conveying.

yes it is obviously an abusive relationship they are conveying.

I thought they did "other" things too. Those books are nasty.

I thought they did "other" things too. Those books are nasty.

Oh yes, they did. But it's mostly S&M and other such horribleness that would be classified as torture.

Oh yes, they did. But it's mostly S&M and other such horribleness that would be classified as torture.

Cause i may be bad but im perfectly good at it! Sorry. Yeah that stuff is disgustingly bad to read or watch. I would never want a man like that.

I don't admire him at all just his clothes.

Gross that book! >.< I haven't even read those terrible books yet ihear people talking about it. And from what i can hear,Christian is a creep!

He is a creep and a percent but I'm refering to the way he dresses.

He is a creep and a percent but I'm refering to the way he dresses.

Ah. That makes sense.

I would say older guys. Lile a year older, 2,3,4,5 years older...not half of your age older...that would be awkward.xD

Well I'm still too young to date... Waiting till I'm 15. But as I look back on my crushes. Most of me were 6mo-1yr younger. I don't think it matters honestly. I'm praying that God will find the perfect partner for me.

Older. 15 years at most. I know that sounds crazy but as an adult its not. If I was to date a guy though, I would go as far as ten years. At the momment I'm going six. If I had to marry a younger guy, only a year because I'm just not into younger guys.

I've actually never been on a "real" date.

Guys my age or a couple years older is fine. But I feel a bit uncomfortable around guys that are a lot older than me, for some reason.

I think that because guys mature slower than girls do, then it only makes sense that a girl would like an older guy better. I like guys either the same age or older then myself. But not too, too much older, of course.

I'm fifteen, and it would feel weird if I dated someone youner than me. I definitely prefer older. It's probably not as important when you're older, though. (A fifteen year old girl with a twelve year old boy vs. a thirty seven year old woman with a thirty four year old man)

It's cute when the guy is a bit older than you

Older. I find 1-4 years older to be a nice gap in ages.

But...I do like this guy right now who is a month younger than me despite my preference. :rolleyes:

Older and far matured in Christ than I is ideal for me

Yup!