Madame Captain

Older or Younger Guys?

Older. Definitely older. All the guys I've met that are younger than me are rather immature. My boyfriend is three years older than me, and we get along just fine.

My boyfriend is 6 months younger than me, and we've been together for over two years. We are perfect for each other.

It depends because the level of maturity differs in everyone. I do prefer dating older guys though. If a guy was more than a year younger than me I wouldnt date him because Im 17 and I don't see dating a minor very appealing. If a guy 3 years older than me asked me out Id probably say yes (obviously taking account on his maturity, personality etc. haha)

I prefer older.

But you know, sometimes you cant help who you like.

But I hate feeling old. It annoys me that some guys who I consider that are older are actually younger.

Like I said before, I do prefer older, but every now and again (well, not that often) a younger guy comes around.

There have only been two so far and the second one is working on me in a good way.

OLDER! Younger guys are usually way too immature. Some older guys are too, but not as immature. (:[/b]

well not necessarily. depends on the person really. i know some guys who are younger and really mature awesome guys. and i know older guys who are just plain idiot jerks. so it's not always the case.

i think theres a point where i wouldn't date a guy because he's too young. but as long as i really like him and we get along and all that sort of stuff...

Guest HopelessDreamer

I don't really care, but if I had to choose I would say older.

Older, i agree younger guys can be way too immature. Sometimes though a great, slightly younger guy will come along and be perfect and way more mature than some older guys so age isnt THAT much of an issue for me.

I'm 16 and would mind dating someone as long as they were 16 or over. I personally would never date a guy more than a year younger than me, no matter his personaility

I prefer slightly older as in, a 2 year age gap would be acceptable.

I find that, generalising, lads the same age or a bit younger are generally not as mature, and kind of annoying.

As the title says, are you into older or younger guys or do you not care?

I only go for older guys. I've been programmed to believe that dating a younger guy is shameful for you and the family... Also, I think I would just feel weird.[/b]

I don't care whether he is older or younger. What matters is if he has a good personality and if he truly loves me.

...I had my first crush when I was 5...on Bill Clinton...

I've always liked older guys; favorite actor is Harrison Ford, dated one guy 7 years older than me, recently liked a guy 14 years older than me, but, somehow, I've suddenly started to fall for my bff...he's about a year and a half younger than me, and I think it would be HILARIOUS if I ended up with him when I've been attracted to older men my entire life.

I Don't think that age should matter in a reasonable sense

I wouldn't date a guy like 15 years older than me and I would date a guy 10 years younger than me

But I Don't tihnk age should matter that much

IF in a decent range all that matters is whether you like them or not

I tend to go for older guys. I don't know why, but I just do. If they're the same age as me, that's cool, too. It's true that I did start to fall for a younger guy once, but that was an unknown fact, so it turned out okay, lol. :P