Sign in to follow this  
voy_a_seguir_te

How far away from home is your college?

How far away from home is your college?  

1. 1. How far away from home is your college?

My school is just about 71 miles from my house. Yea, sometimes it's not far enough, but at least I'm close enough if there is ever an emergency with my family I can be back pretty quickly.

my college is 45 min to an hour from my home. its a nice balance cause it gives me privacy while also not being to far from home to see my family when i want to. :)

I also dnt knw th exact mileage bt my college is 8hrs n its in th middl of a game reserv bt we hav guards al around cz we dnt hav fences.

About 18 miles. It takes me an hour and a half to commute on a good day. Definitely not looking forward to winter.

An hour and some change. I usually leave 1 1/2 hrs before classes start because the Cote Vertu/ Honore Beaugrand metro lines tend to stall -_- So I leave myself some extra time to walk the ten minutes from Lionel Groulx station to school.

Also, I rarely remember the reading assignments till the morning of, so those extra minutes can come in handy in more than 1 way xD

Normally I'm about 500 miles away, but this year I'm studying abroad. So it'll be like 5,500 or something. :P

About 18 miles. It takes me an hour and a half to commute on a good day. Definitely not looking forward to winter.[/b]

How does it take an hour and a half to go 18 miles?? :o

How does it take an hour and a half to go 18 miles?? :o[/b]

House to bus stop: 10-minute walk

Bus to subway station: about 45 mins.

Subway to downtown: about 35 mins.

^Last year it took me an hour to go 7 miles. Just because of the way the buses lined up.

This year I'm 7 miles away, and it only takes 35 minutes because it's only one bus.

The last 2 years, I was 13 miles, app. 25 minutes. I just transferred to a private university (the first was a community college), and it's about 3-4 miles from home, topping at 15 minutes or so.

i'm about 20 miles from my college, but i've got interstate for all but a mile of that, so it takes maybe 10 minutes to get there.

i love community college! i get to stress though my classes, then go home and dinner's waiting. no bills, nothing for my to worry about but staying on the president's list.

My college is about 60 mile away from home...it's a good distance. Far enough that I feel like I'm away, but close enough for my parents to come up or me to go home if need be.