Sign in to follow this  
savedbabe91101

Courtship: A Love Story

i read this before when i was little. it's a very good story and a good idea. My parents want me courted when the time comes for me to settle down.

This is great, I couldn't stop reading it!! Thank you for putting this on here, I'm sure there were many people this helped. :lol:

Hm, I never thought I was into courtship, but when I look at my dating relationship there are a lot of similarities in the way things are handled. We're often around our families, we're aiming toward marriage, and we were close friends before we started dating, among other things.

I think that if you date within certain guidelines, such as strong physical boundaries and familial involvement, then it's not too much different.

it was beautiful and such a blessing, thanks a lot!

It encourages me, to remind me the promise that's waiting for me at the end of the road when we obediently waiting and praying to the Lord.

Thank you, I'll share this to my friends.

Either I'm too cynical or this would NEVER EVER EVER happen in real life...

It has happened, I've seen it with my older brother and his wife, this is quite similar to how they met and eventually married except they were both going to the same college and such. But it doesn't happen often, at least from what I see, it depends if the two persons are willing enough to be put through "courting" & waiting on God and such.

Sign in to follow this