I Think It's Funny...

billy

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think its funny when you wake up in the morning and see that over night some girl sent you an IM that all it said was this....

I just wanna be your lover

I wanna be your baby

Kiss me, that's right

Kiss me, me

Wantin' needin'

Waitin' for you

To justify my love

Yearnin' burnin' for you

To justify my love

I wanna be your baby

Wantin' needin'

Waitin' for you

To justify my love

I'm open I'm ready for you

To justify my love

I'm waitin' to justify

Wantin' to justify my love

Waitin' to justify

lol and then they disapear and you have no idea who the heck it was lol. I think thats a song im guessing....i never heard of it though..maybe ill post it in guess the song page lol

Originally posted by Syphon@Jun 11 2003, 11:58 AM

i think its funny when you wake up in the morning and see that over night some girl sent you an IM that all it said was this....

I just wanna be your lover

I wanna be your baby

Kiss me, that's right

Kiss me, me

Wantin' needin'

Waitin' for you

To justify my love

Yearnin' burnin' for you

To justify my love

I wanna be your baby

Wantin' needin'

Waitin' for you

To justify my love

I'm open I'm ready for you

To justify my love

I'm waitin' to justify

Wantin' to justify my love

Waitin' to justify

lol and then they disapear and you have no idea who the heck it was lol. I think thats a song im guessing....i never heard of it though..maybe ill post it in guess the song page lol

are you sure that wasnt juts a dream Chris? hehehehe

i think this is funny....

i'm babysitting my 2 brothers now and my 12 year old brother joey just hit my 3 eyar old brother jeffy in the ehad with a stuffed animal causing jeffy to bite his tongue. so jeffy comes crying to me say "joey hitme and bit my tongue" ahha...that's what he said but not what he meant...but that's not the funny part. he gets off my lap and starts to go back to joey and i go "wwhere are you going?" and he goes "i ahev to get back there" and i said "what are you gonna do?" and he goes "punch him in the face"

ahh...brotherly love

Originally posted by billy@Jun 12 2003, 02:18 PM

i'm babysitting my 2 brothers now and my 12 year old brother joey just hit my 3 eyar old brother jeffy in the ehad with a stuffed animal causing jeffy to bite his tongue. so jeffy comes crying to me say "joey hitme and bit my tongue" ahha...that's what he said but not what he meant...but that's not the funny part. he gets off my lap and starts to go back to joey and i go "wwhere are you going?" and he goes "i ahev to get back there" and i said "what are you gonna do?" and he goes "punch him in the face"

ahh...brotherly love

haha...hes such a goofball

Originally posted by billy@Jun 12 2003, 02:18 PM

ahh...brotherly love

haha sounds JUST like my kids

we need to hook up jeffy and hayley...they're both adorable so their kids will have no choice but to be cute...and they seem to have a lot in common...

haha! right now...jeffy's walking around the house singing POD...i think it's POD...it's that "we are we are the youth of the nation" or something like that

Originally posted by billy@Jun 12 2003, 06:38 PM

we need to hook up jeffy and hayley...they're both adorable so their kids will have no choice but to be cute...and they seem to have a lot in common...

haha! right now...jeffy's walking around the house singing POD...i think it's POD...it's that "we are we are the youth of the nation" or something like that

but what will happen is their kid will be ugly...kinda like magnets...likes repel opposites attract...if you have two ugly parents the kid will be cute, if you have to pretty parents the kid will be ugly, but if you have a pretty parent and an ugly parent the kid will be....uhh....nevermind :blink:

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 12 2003, 07:02 PM

hahah your baby bro is singing P.O.D????HAHAHAHA

yeah he also sings bleach and phat chance and stereo motion(steal the show)...and i think hehas done skillet before...but i'm not sure...he mostly just does pod and bleach...if we want him to sing anything else we ahve to let him listen to the song and ask him to sing it...sometimes he will...sometimes he won't

but my favorite songs he sings are the lit5tle kiddie songs...haha...like where is thumbkin

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 13 2003, 10:42 AM

how does your bro know "steal the show"...oh..hey, do you know if the people who gave to the Brio trio (even though we got our money back) if were still getting the demo???

i didn't even knwo you got your money back.

he knwos it b/c he was at the concert at thwe passion weekend, and b/c we have the dvd and vhs of the whole weekend...concert included