Ambassidor

Official CTF Ask Me... Thread

Nope. xp

Do you get terrified of the idea that we're all just teeny-tiny little-bitty specks in the infinite universe? *not trying to be confrontational, I'm actually curious*

Short stories, most of the time. But that changes sometimes according to what mood I'm in at the moment. 

Do you like reading to-the-point stories or creatively written stories better? (for example, a book that said "if he jumps from the bridge, he will break his back", or that said "if he makes the terrifying leap into the water far below, he will no doubt end up with several cracked vertebrae")

On 7/30/2009 at 11:16 PM, Ambassidor said:

Ok so you realize that like 60 gazillion (i like exaggerating XD) people have started their own question threads? (i jumped on the band wagon too).

And for some reason i always want to answer every one elses questions, so here ya go. Come here to ask a random question you might want to know about your fellow CTFers. So ill start by asking a question, and you can answer it and post your own question.

Feel free to answer as many questions as you want! :D

Haha, i jsut realized how random this thread is, but i love Q and A threads, and personal ones just die out within a day or so, but this is for everyone, so hopfully it will last.

Ok, ill start. ummmmm....Favorite and least favorite thing about CTF?

Favorite thing: I don't know yet \_('-')_/

least favorite thing: it's like a graveyard here :')

Question: What's your favorite Animal movie?

On 12/6/2015 at 2:58 PM, Boogles said:

I've had the strawberries... peaches and cream is only a Def  Leppard song in my world.

Do you like matching socks?

Si