Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unconservative Christian

If Obey The Walrus wasn't scary enough for you...

Again, there is no violence or gore. But man, this gives me chills just thinking about it. And no, it's not a "Screamer", where out of nowhere a scary image pops up accomponied with a scream.

Just a extremely well done bone-chilling 2 minute film.

This time it is a rather professional short film, not a weird home video, but man, it is crazy.

From the same channel, there is a film called "Bedfellows", which I will not link... well, let's just say, you will never sleep with anyone ever again after watching it.

this one was creepy

not really bone chilling.

but definitely creepy[/b]

It is if you put yourself in that situation... and that final line from the woman is straight-up creepy.

i had watched it a few times over and i didn't understand the scariness of it until i saw the comments at the bottom and realized i had missed something so i replayed it and i was shaking... whew...

I didn`t think that one was scary from a third person`s POV, but I can definitely see the "creepiness" in it.

Of course, because you mentioned it, I looked up the Bedfellows video, which was much better. ^_^

I just subscribed to their channel.

It is if you put yourself in that situation... and that final line from the woman is straight-up creepy.[/b]

yeah if i put myself in their situation ..than of course ..and i had to rewatch it right now to

hear what she said in the final line...*shudders*