Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Steph.

Your Hobbies!

137 posts in this topic

Quote of myself from the Arty thread in the Girls section.

'I like to doodle.

Also knitting, sewing, card making, scrap booking, candle making and cake making/decorating.

Oh and I make my own jewellery.'

And I play guitar, sing ect.

I have far to many hobbies for my own good to be honest! I do karate and numchucku, horse riding, ballet, tap, modern, sewing and various water sports. I also do lots of hiking and camping, worshiping, performing and reading.

Oh, and I play the flute, sax, violin and recorder. :D

I like photography, drawing, reading and lots of other things. I recently became an Independent Fashion Blogger too ^_^

Drawing even thou i'm not that good, reading (especialy nerdy science books :P) Table tennis, studying local history and hiking/walking. I would like to do photograhy but my camera is only a phone one.

My geekiness level is scary XD

hmmm let's see.....hobbies......

well i like to read long novels that everyone else thinks are boring :P, drawing, trying hopelessly to play the keyboard, and watching thunderstorms from my back porch swing. ^_^

I:

Garden, Play the piano, play the baritone, write stories, keep and breed tropical freshwater fish, sing randomly , bake when possible , fish , and whatever is adventurous.

I watch the sun set every day, and it is never the same. I also enjoy watching the stars. I am in to military simulation- Airsoft, but closer to a reenactment level. I also play the bass, and hunt- for food. I like guns, MUCH! I like to sing, and am intrigued by pirates. But these will all burn, and I have to spend more time with God that with all of these. We make time for our priorities- we only do the things that we want to do.

Some of my hobbies are kind of abnormal.

I love learning things, so when I hear about something that fascinates me I'll research it until can't find anything more. I know a fair bit of physiognomy, I taught myself the basics of Victorian England fan language (which I've unfortunately forgotten), quirks about Japan, Elizabethan fashion, etc ....

I love reading. I only read historical literature because I find everything else boring in comparison.

Video games. RPGs. I love them. I R uber 1337. I love trying to get 100% when I beat the game, but I have yet to get the full 100%. Minigames are killer for me, I'm just not good at them.

Drawing. I've been drawing since I was a youngin'. I'm pretty good now, but it's really draining. I don't draw very often anymore. I only do it so I don't lose my skill. Those are all of my hobbies.

I also like to write scripts for plays. And lyrics/music for possible play scenarios.

-Photography, but my camera is broken :/

-Acting.

-Cooking.

-Song writing.

-Planning.

-Horseback riding.

-Basketball.