Your Hobbies!

Steph.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have far to many hobbies for my own good to be honest! I do karate and numchucku, horse riding, ballet, tap, modern, sewing and various water sports. I also do lots of hiking and camping, worshiping, performing and reading.

Oh, and I play the flute, sax, violin and recorder. :D

I watch the sun set every day, and it is never the same. I also enjoy watching the stars. I am in to military simulation- Airsoft, but closer to a reenactment level. I also play the bass, and hunt- for food. I like guns, MUCH! I like to sing, and am intrigued by pirates. But these will all burn, and I have to spend more time with God that with all of these. We make time for our priorities- we only do the things that we want to do.

Some of my hobbies are kind of abnormal.

I love learning things, so when I hear about something that fascinates me I'll research it until can't find anything more. I know a fair bit of physiognomy, I taught myself the basics of Victorian England fan language (which I've unfortunately forgotten), quirks about Japan, Elizabethan fashion, etc ....

I love reading. I only read historical literature because I find everything else boring in comparison.

Video games. RPGs. I love them. I R uber 1337. I love trying to get 100% when I beat the game, but I have yet to get the full 100%. Minigames are killer for me, I'm just not good at them.

Drawing. I've been drawing since I was a youngin'. I'm pretty good now, but it's really draining. I don't draw very often anymore. I only do it so I don't lose my skill. Those are all of my hobbies.

I also like to write scripts for plays. And lyrics/music for possible play scenarios.