Steph.

Your Hobbies!

Uhhh

Racing at New England Dragway, Sports Car Club of NH events, researching cars and working on my own car.

Hey guys im new .....jus want to knw about everyone, hobbies and what they wantto be.

i love weather, crocheting, cooking, reading, wachin movies, school (sometimes), and..............chocolate milk

i want to be a Storm Chaser- im already a certified storm spotter lol

so tell me what you guys like? :rolleyes:

hmm I have some of the most random hobbies:

riding motorcycles

singing

listening to music

watching BBC shows

talking (ALOT)

writing (occasionally, when my mood is right)

tweeting

clothes (just in general)

and digging deeper into God

In celebration of the new "Hobby Lobby," let's discuss what you do![/b]

I have about a million hobbies. :D I absolutely love bluegrass!!! I play the banjo and guitar and i love to sing. others are: cooking, drawing, volleyball, softball, facebook, gardening, playing with my pets, reading-alot lol, listening to music, watching old movies, shopping, making my own jewelry, etc. i have so many; i will be here all day. :lol: if anyone else is a bluegrass fan, let me know. i dont find manyonline. ttyl y'all

SOME of my hobbies include: Listening to country music, being involved in JROTC, playing basketball for fun, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, watching TV, playing guitar, playing with my (snakes, dogs, birds), hmmmm...setting up trot lines, jugging, fooling around in the creek, going to church...and whatever else I feel like doing that day lol! :)

Yours in Christ,

+Savannah+

mostly i write

poems, stories, novels, scripts, songs, etc.

but i am currently working on a couple movies with a friend of mine

and i dance

and draw

and work with culinary and medicinal herbs

and do all sorts of random research [everything from bands to ancient mythology ^_^]

and play computer games

and watch movies

and read read read [part of writing]

all sorts of stuff. i have way too many hobbies.

oh i also make jewelry out of recycled/natural materials

and cards as well

and all sorts of skin care stuff au natarale

lol the list goes on and on....

I enjoy going to church, spending time with my family and friends, i love my horses and taking them to various shows and barrel races where we can see how we are doing compared to others :taz::DB):P

Quote of myself from the Arty thread in the Girls section.

'I like to doodle.

Also knitting, sewing, card making, scrap booking, candle making and cake making/decorating.

Oh and I make my own jewellery.'

And I play guitar, sing ect.[/b]

You sound just like my sister! She likes to doodle and sew and she is really good at making jewellery, she sings and plays the guitar along with the bass and piano.

Me? Well, I do CTF, play video games, I draw very well, I am working on writing a few sci fi books, I love reading Star Wars, I like watching anime and stuff, I watch Tv a lot, ride my bike, hang out with friends/amily, listen to music, sing, play piano, I'm learning bass and guitar, I'll play tennis once in a while (just because I do doesn't mean I'm good at it), I collor yes, I pm rndom smiley faces to people when I get boared, I love animals and do a lot of things with my dog (even though the dog is a stupid sphico dog that eats bees and lizards), and I eat cookies.

I enjoy going to church, spending time with my family and friends, i love my horses and taking them to various shows and barrel races where we can see how we are doing compared to others :taz::DB):P[/b]

I LOVE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I soooo wish I could have one but we don't have enouph money to take care of them. :cry: :hug: Lets do some smileys! :afro: :alucard: :angel: :artist: :batman: :donatello: :dj: :CrazyGuns: :war: :usaflag: :tomcat: :tank: :starwars: :anon:

Well, things like hitting our car when my mom is driving. Rear-ended, telephone pole (that one was my mom's fault), a deer hit the side of our van, a semi-truck blew a tire and lost the weel, the list is pretty much endless.

I like snowboarding, dirt biking, off roading, rally, mountain biking, kayaking, climbing, jumping off cliffs, playing bass, guitar, drums, harp, computer techno-tron and video games, working on my truck, fixing other people vehicles (haha not).

Mostly though I just really love dirt/snow sports and making music. I love working on my vehicles and fabricating, love high speed off road, no crawling or mud. Love snowboarding in the winter time, I might buy a snowmobile this year too so me and my friends can get sick my Dad just told me to "focus" I gonna go wing it K bye.

I recently have taken journaling up. I enjoy it.

I also like taking things and pasting them into my journal. Yesterday I ripped a bunch of "18"'s out of papers I had and glued them in because it was my birthday. Hahaha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! This dude at school turned 18 yesterday, so I got a DQ cake and had them put "Happy Birthday Thumbs" on it because he squeezed his thumb in a pneumatic rivet squeezer earlier this year.

Mainly art and videogames. I also play keyboard and write my own songs (but there's no one to sing the ones with lyrics). I stopped watching tv when I realized there's nothing to watch anymore and I stopped going to the movies when I realized I'm too old to go with my parents (and there's no one else to go with, really). :\ I'm not really even the biggest gamer as I'm not the kind to get every new game I want as soon as I see it.

My hobby is being a Transit Enthusiast and Fanatic!

What is a Transit Enthusiast, you might ask? I am a fan of all kinds of transportation. You might see me snapping photos of city bus, documenting the movements of trains in a train yard, or hanging out on a ferry. My interests lie specifically with overland transportation. I'm not necesarily afraid of flying, but I'll just say that I prefer to keep my feet on the ground. I especially like riding on trains!

So next time you see a scraggly-looking man picking up copies of every bus schedule at the depot, don't be afraid! It might just be a transit fan!