Steph.

Your Hobbies!

I like doing Graphic Design

Designing and Coding Websites

Hunting

Fishing

Four-Wheeling (Haven't been out since my dad sold his jeep about 4 and half years ago though :( )

Riding my dirtbike

Youth Group

Areas of interest for me include:

Making and watching videos and films

Praying

Relaxation

Stand-up comedy

Walking, jogging and running

Writing

guitar, singing, learning signlanguage, drawing, writing, performing arts of any kind, coin collecting, soccer, softball and watching looney toons. I also work with special needs kids at my school. i love it. i wanna go into occupational therapy.

I love to do lots of 3D Modeling...though I don't get to do much since I only have the program at school.

I also love using Photoshop Elements to make signatures and other images *points to the signature I made today*

I'm a total addict for most computer related things and video games. I almost always have at least 2 handheld game systems on me out of the three I use a lot. And my room has almost ever outlet plugged with a charger. (computer, phone, game systems)

I am also a complete otaku (someone completely obsessed with anime and manga) as you can probably tell by my custom made signature and avatar, I also own a ton of anime related things and mangas ~ !

I also really enjoy watching TV, especially crime shows or shows about ghosts, like Ghost Whisperer~ I love horror stuff :D

Guest FirefromtheEast

Wow. I haven`t posted here yet.

My hobbies include:

-Watching and critiquing horror films

-Attending horror conventions

-Studying various subjects

-Telling jokes and stories

-Cooking

-Metalworking (blacksmithing and silversmithing)

-Playing with fire

-Observing and analysing humans

-Keeping up with current events in the news and politics

-Drawing

-Listening to music

-Playing around on the internet

-Being with my family

My hobbies are...

Hunting,

Target shooting,

Art (sketching, painting, ect.),

Crafts,

Reading,

wrighting (poems, songs, short stories and books.),

Baking and cooking,

and building or making things (usualy wood or carton stuff)

I also want to start a new hobby next year... Making mini worlds in old fish tanks. :P

I have a ton of hobbies. I'm very musical, I've played the piano for 9 years, I play the flute, piccolo, trumpet, mellophone, saxaphone and soon to be Cello- pretty much anything I can get my hands on =) I loveloveLOVE to write music Orchestral peices especially. I sing....a lot. I especially enjoy singing the hardest choir peices that I can get my hands on. This year, the choir I'm in is singing "Daemon Irrepit Callidus", I love to draw. Defintley self-taught, but I'm not that bad especially since I devote most of my time to music. I like reading when I have time and I love horseback riding and playing volleyball.... but I don't have much time for those two anymore because of my music =(

I love my piano! I've played piano for nine years (and my piano still needs a name ^-^). I'm also getting into composing music.

I also like to sing (in a choir, solos make me nervous. )

I also love graphic and web design, photography

knitting, crochet, and DIY crafts are really fun to make but I don't finish most of my projects, and I can't sew to save my life.

:angel2: Hello Brother and sisters of God My name is Campbell and have been christian for almost my life im pentecostal for 1 year and on my second and will continue to be so? my Hobbies is sports, and running for the fitness. i eat alot and put more weight on, hahaha i love jesus and Believe in God and loved to google teen chat for christians and this came up, well im always in teen chat where all the muslims r and other religions but found only 2 of my kind, it was hard battling people but thats why im here for, help i need to be treated not to speak about my religion infront of alot of other religions thinking im putting them in something that they dont want to be in and tell me all this swearing words...how can jesus help me?

mountain biking, sailing, rugby, researching boat stuff, canoeing, kayaking, rock climbing, running, ultimate frisbee, hiking, camping, backpacking, military/naval history.

I love my piano! I've played piano for nine years (and my piano still needs a name ^-^). I'm also getting into composing music.

I also like to sing (in a choir, solos make me nervous. )

I also love graphic and web design, photography

knitting, crochet, and DIY crafts are really fun to make but I don't finish most of my projects, and I can't sew to save my life.[/b]

awsom! iveplayd piano for around nineish years to!

Well, I have TOO many hobbies...

1. Radio Control Cars/Airplanes

2. Model Cars (Plastic Model Kits)

3. Real Cars (building a Volkswagen Custom body buggy right now)

4. Sports! (I am an athlete at the Division 1 level at North Dakota State University :D)

5. Hunting (Primarily Pheasants)

6. Fishing

7. Training my dog, Lady, for hunting

8. Fish Keeping, its very addictive!

9. A little video games, but not many

10. Listening to/attempting to play music (on guitar)

The list is way too long, as the top 3 take up alot of my money! Especially my real car. Also, R/C airplanes cost around 250 for an ARF (almost ready to fly) and you still need to buy the engine, electronics, fuel, accessories, etc.! But it is so rewarding!