Steph.

Your Hobbies!

Oh well i love reading it is so great to experience the adventures in the books. I also like to watch sports. I like to play sports like football and baseball. I like sitting around watching movies (chick flixs, comedies, adventures). Thats about it other than i like school because i can see my friends and hang out with them. i also like music.

1. PLAY (not watch) sports, football being my favorite.

2. Hang out with my friends.

3. Look up interesting, little known facts and vocabulary words.

4. Argue for no reason at all

5. Watch TV/Internet stuff

6. Roll the windows down my in my car and blare amazing music.

Im in band. I play the bass clarinet:). Im also in colorguard so i spin the flag and rifle. Its pretty much greatness. When im not doing that im with friends!

I like watercoloring. Much better than other types of painting.

I like making weird things. For example, the other day I made record bowls. Yes. Bowls made out of old vinyls.

I like looking at smashed appliances in nature. Who doesn't?

I like watching dark comedies. Such as Grosse Pointe Blank. And other realistic and witty movies.

I like appreciating things in museums. I love a good and interesting museum.

I like taking pictures of nature. If a person gets in the picture, it's no good. People ruin pictures.

I like hanging around mysterious people, or people who I can't figure out easily. And out of the box independent people. Self conscious, insecure or overly emotional people are a pain. But, what's better is thinking someone is a boring person then finding out they are an interesting person. That's why I try to look past people's exterior.

Other than that I guess I like doing some normal things like swimming and writing. ... This makes me sound like a boring person who has no friends haha. I'm actually quite the socializer. Who'd guess?

I love playing instruments, particularly the piano.

I also read, ALOT.

But my absolute favorite thing to do is sit down and play a nice long game of cards with my friends.

Dance, sing, and just listen to music. Favorite things to dance to are hardcore/screamo and techno/rave. Not hip-hop or pop.

I consider finding new music a hobby x]

I used to play baseball, and I like to play football and basketball with my friends, even though I suck at basketball xD

I used to skateboard and I want to get back into it. I just need a freakin deck and friends that are not rednecks who only want to go mud bogging :P grah! I want to move back into the city. Or at least outside of one, like my old neighborhood.. I am not a country boi :P

I rreeeaaally want to get into surfing and snowboarding.

I love water sports. and just swimming.

Dance, sing, and just listen to music. Favorite things to dance to are hardcore/screamo and techno/rave. Not hip-hop or pop.

I consider finding new music a hobby x]

I used to play baseball, and I like to play football and basketball with my friends, even though I suck at basketball xD

I used to skateboard and I want to get back into it. I just need a freakin deck and friends that are not rednecks who only want to go mud bogging :P grah! I want to move back into the city. Or at least outside of one, like my old neighborhood.. I am not a country boi :P

I rreeeaaally want to get into surfing and snowboarding.

I love water sports. and just swimming.[/b]

But mud bogging is so much fun! :D

I'm pretty much interested in some of everything...

Animals, riding, photography, swimming, art, singing, working outside, camping, hiking, sports, reading...and many other things. :P

doodling

reading

listening to music?

keyboard/piano

soccer

writing

i try at photography

baking

making bracelets (beadwork)

Pretty much anything musical-ish. Listening to it, playing the piano or tuba, singing etc.

Reading, too.

Also, I joined the uni D&D society in October. It's awesome. :)

any kind of sport EXCEPT golf. haha. and riding my horses! its always the best part of the day! I also draw but at a third grade level. And although many of you may not like this...I hunt. birds, deer, ect.

I'm into playing sports, some recreational and some competitively (soccer (competitive), football (recreational), basketball (recreational), kickboxing (competitive), volleyball (recreational), tennis (competitive), and definitely ultimate frisbee (recreational)). I also love drawing, longboarding, writing, working with cars, playing video games, taking pictures, gardening, dancing, and singing.

I collect buttons, those little "doves" inside sand dollars, and feathers.

I play tennis (alot, well everyday for highschool), play PC games, DJ, airsoft, and many other things. I like boats.. I like to think im part of the Government, CIA, etc. I know it sounds kiddish but whatever :P .. but who knows maybe I will be in the future.

I play tennis (alot, well everyday for highschool), play PC games, DJ, airsoft, and many other things. I like boats.. I like to think im part of the Government, CIA, etc. I know it sounds kiddish but whatever :P .. but who knows maybe I will be in the future.

How do you imagine you're part of the government? It sounds fun lol! I put what I imagine myself as in writing...most of the time. Other times I just think about it hahaha. Or I'll get my five year old niece to play something that is related to what I'm imagining xD