Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Steph.

Your Hobbies!

137 posts in this topic

Fly fishing has always been a favorite activity of mine. I've also started playing Warmachine recently. It's hard, but painting the models is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it.

Playing vollyball, building 1:25th-scale model cars, baking, cosmetology, spray painting. Those are some of my favorites anyway. :)   

Reading, writing, gardening, baking, things like that. Especially reading and writing. :) (I couldn't find a smilie with a book in his hands, so please just imagine it's there. XD)

Um, reading a lot. (Believe me, you should see my bedroom! xD)

Singing, (I keep being told how pretty my voice is, I don't really think it's pretty, but I do like singing songs, and I'm actually starting to like my voice)

Cooking, (good skill, and it's FUN! It's even harder since I cook entirely gluten-free, and with gluten-free cooking, no room for error.)

I like fishing, I've never caught anything so far (only three trips so far), but I haven't hooked myself! 

I also like beading prayer-ropes, and necklaces, they sometimes come out really pretty!

And I'm trying to build up some muscles to go hunting, as I'll hunt with a bow and arrows instead of a gun, and the law requires AT LEAST 45 pound draw-weight.

Hi I am Gretel and I am 13 these are a couple things I like to do:

I am trying to song-write

I love to draw,

read,

cook,

swing dance,

sing(not near other people),

puzzles,

fishing(when I can),

color,

I like to play video games and a couple other things