Steph.

Your Hobbies!

Fly fishing has always been a favorite activity of mine. I've also started playing Warmachine recently. It's hard, but painting the models is a lot of fun once you get the hang of it.

Reading, writing, gardening, baking, things like that. Especially reading and writing. :) (I couldn't find a smilie with a book in his hands, so please just imagine it's there. XD)

Um, reading a lot. (Believe me, you should see my bedroom! xD)

Singing, (I keep being told how pretty my voice is, I don't really think it's pretty, but I do like singing songs, and I'm actually starting to like my voice)

Cooking, (good skill, and it's FUN! It's even harder since I cook entirely gluten-free, and with gluten-free cooking, no room for error.)

I like fishing, I've never caught anything so far (only three trips so far), but I haven't hooked myself! 

I also like beading prayer-ropes, and necklaces, they sometimes come out really pretty!

And I'm trying to build up some muscles to go hunting, as I'll hunt with a bow and arrows instead of a gun, and the law requires AT LEAST 45 pound draw-weight.

Lots of Origami lately. Front Desk at the hotel in off season is mind numbing. 

Hi I am Gretel and I am 13 these are a couple things I like to do:

I am trying to song-write

I love to draw,

read,

cook,

swing dance,

sing(not near other people),

puzzles,

fishing(when I can),

color,

I like to play video games and a couple other things

Hi! My friends call me Lee

Most of the time, I'm either Dancing, Drawing, Reading, Writing, Cooking, Thinking, Climbing or practicing for Track and Field. Wondering why it's so much? So am I...

Hello, my name is Julie, I adore cooking and biking, also I am a mother and my family is the most important thing in my life and of course I try to find many different and interesting recipes, which my family likes. Furthermore, every season I make different meals from some seasonal products. And I want to say that you can find photos of my dishes on http://fixthephoto.com/blog  . So, I hope you will enjoy, xoxo

Edited by julieswan

For the most part my hobbies are reading and attempting to write. When not involved with those I play Warhammer 40,000 and paint miniatures. A couple of lesser hobbies include table top rpgs, and watching old movies

On 3/5/2018 at 3:03 PM, Atavist said:

For the most part my hobbies are reading and attempting to write. When not involved with those I play Warhammer 40,000 and paint miniatures. A couple of lesser hobbies include table top rpgs, and watching old movies

I enjoy reading too. What sorts of things do you like to read? I'm currently working through All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot.

I also like playing sports, riding/driving anything that goes fast, building things, fishing, and watching a good movie. 

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 9:40 PM, aggressivechipmunk said:

I enjoy reading too. What sorts of things do you like to read? I'm currently working through All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot.

I also like playing sports, riding/driving anything that goes fast, building things, fishing, and watching a good movie. 

Sorry that it has taken so long to reply to your question. My reading preference tend to run toward science fiction, sword and sorcery style fantasy, horror, and spy/thriller style novels. Thrown in there will be the biographies of individuals that interest me. My taste in movies tends to run along similar lines, along with superhero films, and well written and intelligent comedies. I cannot recall the last time I went fishing, but it was a favorite way to past the time when I was younger.

My hobby is being able to create a website. I have created multiple websites already at https://hpage.com (hPage Website Builder). I only know how to do basic HTML so the hPage website builder has been really helpful for me. I also love to write a lot and I was able to get them out there with my websites. I was also able to monetize those websites as well which makes me extra money. Love how my hobbies are also my side hustle!

On 10/30/2018 at 12:22 AM, deseree said:

My hobby is being able to create a website. I have created multiple websites already at https://hpage.com (hPage Website Builder). I only know how to do basic HTML so the hPage website builder has been really helpful for me. I also love to write a lot and I was able to get them out there with my websites. I was also able to monetize those websites as well which makes me extra money. Love how my hobbies are also my side hustle!

That’s really cool! What sort of websites have you made? Are they like blogs?