23 members have voted

1. 1. Pantsu!

• 1-2 inches
    • Half-way down my butt
    • You can clearly tell what type of underwear I'm wearing
    • To the middle of my thighs
    • I don't

Guest FirefromtheEast

Why do you want other people to see your underwear? Why is wearing a belt hard or uncomfortable?

Guest FirefromtheEast
We don't want ya to, it's just comfortable for the ones who do it. :)[/b]

Being extremely comfortable can be sacrificed a teeensy bit for the sake of not appearing crude.

Being extremely comfortable can be sacrificed a teeensy bit for the sake of not appearing crude.[/b]

well maybe we don't find all sagging as crude.

sure maybe......

saggin-pants.jpg

is pretty dang crude to most people or whatever...

but can you really say something like.....

Perspec_maxwell_1734199.jpg

with a shirt covering it up is really crude?

I mean really......come on. Its not like the second one is even going to bother you with the shirt covering it up and if their shirt goes up a bit and you see there boxers look away. I mean some people say were trying to be cool or look like a ganster or whatever, but really (at least for me) its about comfort and freedom of choice.

Guest FirefromtheEast

You have the freedom to dress as you please, Jim. :)

I stand by my former statement. Yes, it does look crude to have your pants hanging down.

You have the freedom to dress as you please, Jim. :)

I stand by my former statement. Yes, it does look crude to have your pants hanging down.[/b]

well i suppose i cant change your mind, i guess i really don't like being called crude is all. I mean i dont walk around and call people crude just cuz i don't agree with their style, but i guess whatever. :-) no hard feeling or what not i hope.

Guest FirefromtheEast
well i suppose i cant change your mind, i guess i really don't like being called crude is all. I mean i dont walk around and call people crude just cuz i don't agree with their style, but i guess whatever. :-) no hard feeling or what not i hope.[/b]

I didn`t call you crude and you know that.

I said that pants hanging down looks crude. I am not "walking around calling people crude because I don`t agree with their style". I responded to a topic, and a post within that topic. The creator of the topic, along with other females here seem to share my feelings on the subject as well.

Please don`t get defencive and accuse me of saying things I didn`t.

I didn`t call you crude and you know that.

I said that pants hanging down looks crude. I am not "walking around calling people crude because I don`t agree with their style". I responded to a topic, and a post within that topic. The creator of the topic, along with other females here seem to share my feelings on the subject as well.

Please don`t get defencive and accuse me of saying things I didn`t.[/b]

My apologies. :( did not mean to make anyone mad, and i can see my error. so i am sorry.

Ick! I hate saggy pants on guys. Skinny jeans are too tight (granted some guys can pull them off nicely!) so how about you go with some relaxed fit Lvi's or something?

As a wise man has surely said... "if they don't know how to use a belt, I'll beat them with one until they do."

I'm disgusted when other guys do the saggy pant style. What's the point? Seriously?[/b]

My thoughts exactly. I am sooo tempted to pull them down and run. And when the 'gangstas' on tv have to grab their crotch to hold their pants up, that's just disgusting. What are you gonna do when the zombies attack? Throw your hands up and scream so your pants fall down around your ankles and trip so you'll make easy prey, that's what. Survival of the fittest. *puns*

Seriously...if I can see your underwear, I'll buy you a belt myself if I have to.

I don't like tights but I don't like saggy ones. I'm in the middle.

I have lee's that aren't too tight. They are just right!

No and I see no point to it, besides labeling yourself an idiot. In that regard, I am in full support of others engaging in dropping their drawers. I hate finding things out about people later on down the road.

Edit: If anyone wants to feel offended by anything I say, go ahead, indulge yourself.

Dear boys,

Your underwear are not attractive.

Sincerely,

Rachel[/b]

Thankyou!

I'd prefer not to see any of your boxers.

Besided, sagging can lead to some truly awkward situations.

I was at youth group, whilst the leaders were setting up, and a guy with his pants sagging a few inches bent over to pick something up...

*shudders*

Not nice.

Please guys, belts are your friends. If the pants don't fit, buy a different pair.

I don't like tight feeling. And I love baggy clothes because they are comfortable, though I'm not hip hop fan or something. I just wear what is comfy to me :lol:

I used to see guys with a good 3-5 inches of their boxers showing. I'm like "Really?"

Anyway, I always wear a belt as tight as it can go. But as I lose weight sometimes it doesn't do much so my pants to sag a little.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I don't like tight feeling. And I love baggy clothes because they are comfortable, though I'm not hip hop fan or something. I just wear what is comfy to me :lol:

I agree, tight clothes are horribly unconformable. UG! UG! UG! But still, gotta be modest.

Another shameless bump.

necromancer >.<

So where do I measure my 1 to 2 inches from? Is it hip or waist to top of pants? top of undies to top of pants?

Well, I'm not exactly harry high pants, so I just put 1-2 inches.

But I don't wear baggy jeans, a nice slim or straight cut is much better.

...unless I'm wearing track pant's. Then it's baggy and halfway down my butt. It's just so comfy with that elastic waistband =D

I was in a sort of a ":bigguns:*Gangsta!* *Gangsta!*:bigguns: " phase during 7th grade, so I sagged a lot... but I'm a Junior now... and I've realised I like them securely around my waist...

I wear mine 1-2 inches down (I assume that means wearing them on the hips) with a belt. Partially because I grew up wearing them that way, and also because it's more comfortable/practical. No lower than on my hips though; I don't enjoy looking like a male prostitute thank you very much.:laugh:

I answered "Halfway down my butt," but I don't wear them there voluntarily. I had a pair that was too big, and sagged down to there, so I went to the store and bought a smaller pair. They fit great for the first week, only sagging about an inch, but then stretched out big-time and now sit down near the bottom of my butt. I do wear a belt, but if I put it any tighter, it's too tight. I guess saggy jeans just need to go out of style. :/

EDIT: These are regular fit, BTW. Not loose or relaxed or anything that's really supposed to sag a lot.