23 members have voted

1. 1. Pantsu!

• 1-2 inches
    • Half-way down my butt
    • You can clearly tell what type of underwear I'm wearing
    • To the middle of my thighs
    • I don't

^ You is nasty.

I don't wear them down there on purpose!! Having baggy pants is so annoying, because I don't like to wear them down at the bottom of my butt, so I'm constantly pulling them up. I just ordered a smaller pair yet again, we'll see how these ones fit. And I'm down below the size that I started at when I started wearing men's sizes instead of youth sizes... I didn't know I could shrink that much in five years.

This thread made me laugh.

and honestly, when you're sagging, don't make fun of ten yr old girls when they talk about the frogs on your boxers. Geeze. xD

It depends on the pants I'm wearing. Some sag more than I would like, some barely sag at all.

I think men dont realized this trend started in jail when guys were ready to ya know, do the dirty in jail, they would sag their prison clothes.

I think men dont realized this trend started in jail when guys were ready to ya know, do the dirty in jail, they would sag their prison clothes.

Someone already posted that as false.

Read:

I am sad to say I read this.

For anyone who also reads this, to prevent further misconceptions:

http://www.snopes.com/risque/homosex/sagging.asp

... it is a clean link, i swear. But I can't vouch for anything you click on.

Lol I'd sap em about an inch or so, but my principal get really mad at us if our HAIR is below our eyebrows. Long story short, my school really is strict, sometimes not in a good way .-.

Guest ToxicSkylines

I put 1-2 Inches, but in all honestly, I wear a belt, so the only time it does that its when I'm mowing the lawn or something and I'm not wearing a belt :P