Sign in to follow this  
MrSugar

Cousin It!

Body hair.  

1. 1. Body hair.

Only hair on the head for me. Facial hair and regular hair are ok, but I shave my pubes and such because life IS SO MUCH BETTER THAT WAY! :P Srsly, try it if you haven't. It's much easier to manage and feels a lot better.

Shaving gets tedious.[/b]

It's what's available to me at the moment. Maybe laser removal or something later on in life.

Only hair on the head for me. Facial hair and regular hair are ok, but I shave my pubes and such because life IS SO MUCH BETTER THAT WAY! :P Srsly, try it if you haven't. It's much easier to manage and feels a lot better.[/b]

mines a jungle. people get lost in there.

feels good knowing you have part of the amazon with you...

Umm...I guess I have more than average, and I shave only my facial hair - even then, very rarely. :P I trim (not remove) my underarm hair and, uhh...*whispers* nipple hair...because it annoys me.

Huw I've seen you shirtless and you don't really have that much hair on your chest at alllll.[/b]

Chad! I thought that was our little secret. :(

And is the poll just about chest hair? Noooo. :P

hmmm average amount, I've shaved the front part of my legs but only because of weightlifting. if unshaved the barbell can scratch your shins more. other than that, i decided one day to tweeze a bit the hair between my eyebrows cause i was bored. sometimes some hair that gets too long, I cut it with scissors. Overall I don't really care for it. I just go for comfort.

I like to keep my facial hair shaved and my uhm head? hair short cause that way its not itchy and you sweat less and stuff.

I tend to get annoyed with shaving. I have to shave my face every other day usually (unless I don't feel like and go for the scruffy look).

I have trimmed my pubes before as well but I don't think I would ever shave...don't exactly want to look like a 12 year old. :D

How would you describe the amount on your body?

I have very little.

Have you considered removal?

Yes, shaving.

Have you removed before?

Yes.

Should girls remove it?

From legs and armpits, yes.

As for "other", sure.

When they start having sex (hopefully when they're married), it just seems curteous.

What about tweezing for guys?

I don't need to, therefore, I don't.

If you were to remove hair, where would you have it removed from?

Face/Neck.

And other.

The "other" just gets uncomfortable unless shaved. xD

Only hair on the head for me. Facial hair and regular hair are ok, but I shave my pubes and such because life IS SO MUCH BETTER THAT WAY! :P Srsly, try it if you haven't. It's much easier to manage and feels a lot better.[/b]

Per your suggestion, I tried it. I can't say its more comfortable in any substantial way. In fact, it just felt/feels weird.

Although the saying "The trees look taller when the grass is trimmed" is true. :P

Per your suggestion, I tried it. I can't say its more comfortable in any substantial way. In fact, it just felt/feels weird.

Although the saying "The trees look taller when the grass is trimmed" is true. :P[/b]

It takes a few days to get used to. And yes, the saying is true. XD

It takes a few days to get used to. And yes, the saying is true. XD[/b]

Do you have any suggestions on how to shave down there? The trouble I had with it may have been a problem...

Trim it down first. Then shave slowly with a razor. That's what I always do. Afterwards, take a shower and make sure you keep it clean down there.

Trim it down first. Then shave slowly with a razor. That's what I always do. Afterwards, take a shower and make sure you keep it clean down there.[/b]

lol...I remember when I did that... :P I pretty much never really let it get to the point now that I can't use a razor.

Also, the best way to do, I'd say anyways is while taking a shower or at least making sure your skin is moist first in general.

I'm not really hairy. Like, my facial hair hasn't even fully came in yet, but I do shave down yonder. It not only looks better, it is better- because I said so. I don't keep it ultra smooth though, I just shave it down generally to much less than a quarter inch with an electric razor. Can't do this as frequently as I'd like though, being in a house of womenz who would think it odd for me to do so, but I try.

It's weird at first, a whole new sensation, but you get used to it, and a lot more men do it than people realize.

I tried shaving once, just a small little patch and....the re-growth wasn't very fun at all. So now I don't shave. :D

Trim it down first. Then shave slowly with a razor. That's what I always do. Afterwards, take a shower and make sure you keep it clean down there.[/b]

I've read about a woman who dry shaves down there. Instead of using shaving lotion, she used baby powder as her shaving lubricant. Maybe I should try that someday.

I gotta shave cuss my face gets pretty dam itchy if I dont. Also I got hair on my chest but not too much of it. I was thinking of my chest being completley hairless but its a little too girly. Im happy that I dont have hair on my back althoguh it is starting to slightly grow though.

After having a couple weeks to get used to it, I have to say shaving down there is actually pretty darn comfortable. I would recommend it to all men. Just be careful your first time.

Sign in to follow this