Sign in to follow this  
Learning2Breathe223

I cant stand it. I miss him so much. i love him. idk wat to do anymore. I.. want to be a better person, and i want to get right with God. I just need prayer, i'm wavering.

I cry everyday, now in class i feel tears surfacing my eyes. I cant cry in school. i want to get back with him, but God says not yet. i remember that night, like it was last night, i remember the look on his face. wen i was heading back to the car i felt like i was killing myself. but it has to be for a reason. it has to, God told me. so there has to be a point for this. as soon as i got in the car i burst out crying, felt like my heart was being ripped apart. God wants us broken and to come to him to be healed so he can use us. i hate this... i cant stand it, but until i let go is when i can move forward but i cant... somethings holding me and i cant. i hate that this hurts him. i just have so much its bottling up...

Why don't you start a blog or something? Wordpress or Blogspot is good.

Also, you're barely 18. You have your entire life ahead of you to "be a better person" and to "get back with him".

There are over 6 billion people in this world. I guarantee you'll find about 5 others that you cry like this over before you realize that everyone will let you down and you can't depend on any human being solely for happiness.

Live and learn, it'll happen again. Trust God, no one else.

"And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; And to knowledge self-control, and to self-control patience; and to patience godliness; And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness love.

For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be idle nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins." 2 Peter 1:5-9

I underlined diligence for a reason, because it's a tough thing to obey God, in fact it's impossible on man's strength alone. But God will help you every step of the way if only you run to Him.

That's one of the things God was telling me today. You're showing a great amount of faith by doing this, so you're off to an excellent start. :) My greatest piece of advice to you right now is to keep your eyes on God and be sure to get plenty of alone time to meditate on God's word. But it's an amazing thing just to go to God's word just to hear a word from Him. Pray that God will empty you out and fill you with his love, and believe it. All things are possible to him who believes (Mark 9:23).

Definitely praying for you and I thank you for seeking after God. I can't tell you how great a blessing it is to know that I'm not the last lover of God in the world.