Sign in to follow this  
jesuschic4life

Hair Removal (Pubic Region)

Hair Removal (Pubic Region)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Hair Removal (Pubic Region)

Since I can't post this on tumblr, because I care what my followers think of me (sort of) and I can't past this on facebook, for obvious reasons, I just want to scream into some forum that I just went from life-long au natural down there to completely shaved. It's weird to actually see skin there, and I nicked myself a few times (let me tell you, seeing a couple spots of blood on that razor was probably one of the more terrifying experiences of my life) and chances are this is going to kill me tomorrow when the stubble comes through, but maybe that'll remind me to go take a freaking shower instead of playing on my computer all day.

Well, back to my exile as I wait for the itching to descend upon me.

Looks like you've reached a milestone. :) Do you like how it feels shaved?

It's really weird seeing skin down there. And my pubic hair's very dark and rather thick as far as follicles, so it doesn't look very shaved. XD It looks stubbly without being stubbly. I think I'll keep it this way awhile though, if only to stave off the inevitable itching as long as I possibly can.

It's really weird seeing skin down there. And my pubic hair's very dark and rather thick as far as follicles, so it doesn't look very shaved. XD It looks stubbly without being stubbly. I think I'll keep it this way awhile though, if only to stave off the inevitable itching as long as I possibly can.

Sounds like a plan. xD I'm a little too lazy to continually shave it to keep the stubble from growing in, but that'd definitely help. But before any stubble can grow, it does definitely feel smooth and very good with it shaved.

... I post everything on tumblr. Let me followers suffer. XD

I only have like twenty followers, and I like having those. Makes me think I'm not just writing stuff to write (even though I am).

The worst part about shaving down there is the hair that's in places you really don't want to put a razor by. Maybe not RIGHT THERE, but close enough that nicking someplace really sensitive is a real possibility, but you DON'T shave that, it just feels really prickly and strange... DX

I only have like twenty followers, and I like having those. Makes me think I'm not just writing stuff to write (even though I am).

The worst part about shaving down there is the hair that's in places you really don't want to put a razor by. Maybe not RIGHT THERE, but close enough that nicking someplace really sensitive is a real possibility, but you DON'T shave that, it just feels really prickly and strange... DX

Go get waxed. :D I did it once just for kicks and stuff. Everyone's seen my hooha by now, so I dun care.

^ Everyone will eventually. You'll have to have smears and a baby at some point maybe. So it isn't a bad option :P

Basically just be careful, once you've done it a few times it becomes easier.

EDIT: I meant everyone will have to show their lady parts, not that everyone had seen yours Madame :P

Ok, so...Nair works good on my legs...and my nair says " Safe for Legs and bikini area. Do not use on boobs, anal...blah blah blah..." Do you think it's worth a shot? Anyone else try nairing in that region?

Ok, so...Nair works good on my legs...and my nair says " Safe for Legs and bikini area. Do not use on boobs, anal...blah blah blah..." Do you think it's worth a shot? Anyone else try nairing in that region?

Once, stupidest thin I've ever done. It burned! I wouldn't suggest it...

Nair makes one that specifically for that area. It does burn a bit, and you still need to make sure it's trimmed first, otherwise it makes it more difficult. Also, it's good for the bikini area, but I believe it says you're not supposed to actually let it get too close to your sensitive bits. I think it's probably easier just to shave your pubic hair instead of using the Nair.

^ Everyone will eventually. You'll have to have smears and a baby at some point maybe. So it isn't a bad option :P

Basically just be careful, once you've done it a few times it becomes easier.

EDIT: I meant everyone will have to show their lady parts, not that everyone had seen yours Madame :P

Quite alright. Everyone has seen me since I have a habit of walking around and outside my house naked. I had a pap a few days ago. .-. I really do not like having same-sex doctors work on me. Meh.

But that's another topic.

Whats wrong with using it on your boobs? 0.o Anyone shave their boobs anyway?

You can try it Becky, just be veryyy careful.

Whats wrong with using it on your boobs? 0.o Anyone shave their boobs anyway?

You can try it Becky, just be veryyy careful.

I don't now, that's just what the warning label says. "Do not use on bre.asts, a.nal, ***.inal or peria.nal areas..." Maybe it makes your boobs shrink? Heck, I'm a DD, let 'em shrink! I'm sick of these melons...

i'm tempted to try it. Shaving is so...itchy. And while I do trim it's just..not enough.

I've got to say... I agree that having hair... there.. during my period makes me feel so gross and disgusting.... I do fully believe in staying maintained, I don't necessarily shave... there... everytime I shower, but when it starts becoming a little too much to me I do try and trim everything down.... I don't know, I know it's there for some reason but to me I just feel disgusting with hair there. The worst part is when I go for my gyn exams... I always feel like my Dr (even though it's a woman), is like critiquing how well I've shaved... there... in her mind during the exam :/

public service announcement: do not let your razor slip :baghead:

it's been a painful day.

Ouch! Hope you didn't nick yourself too bad.

Stop saying there. .-. It's a ******.

Don't know why people are so hung up about saying ******. Although to be technical, the word ****** only refers to the opening. When referring to the entire external surface of the female genitals, the correct term is vulva. ;)

I've got to say... I agree that having hair... there.. during my period makes me feel so gross and disgusting.... I do fully believe in staying maintained, I don't necessarily shave... there... everytime I shower, but when it starts becoming a little too much to me I do try and trim everything down.... I don't know, I know it's there for some reason but to me I just feel disgusting with hair there. The worst part is when I go for my gyn exams... I always feel like my Dr (even though it's a woman), is like critiquing how well I've shaved... there... in her mind during the exam :/

Use tampons, less mess. I stopped feeling gross when I finally started using tampons on a regular basis.

I've never had an OBGYN exam, so I wouldn't know how bad/gross/awkward that is...I'm guessing really awkward.

P.S. you can call it "the nether region" (I'm hacking some words due to parental controls) "girl parts", "lady parts" "groi.n", "crotch", and the scientific term (which I will not use, again, due to silly parental controls...>_>)

Or we could take a leaf from J.K. Rowling's book and call it 'V-which-must-not-be-shaved'

Well, I mean or 'must-be-shaved' depending on your preference.

I maintain it, but don't completely eliminate it. I keep a "patch" there. God gave us hair in that region for a reason so I don't completely get rid of it.

Sign in to follow this