Sign in to follow this  
snpnow

Why is it so hard to find a really good girl?

Well sometimes I think that about guys but then I remember that I only need one really good guy, it doesn't matter if all the rest seem bad. And you just have to trust God. And no, there may not be a flashing neon sign pointing to that one person but God has His ways of showing things to people. It's all about trust in Him.

But anyway, I'm sure at church there'll be some girls that aren't fake like that. I'm friends with a lot of girls from my church and they really are honest Christians. It's all about looking in the right place sometimes.

Oh, so girls all suck then.

*becomes gay*

*still likes girls anyway*

*ignores previous three posts*

God has the perfect girl/guy in mind for everyone,

it is good to have standerds but be sure not to

ignore what God might have infront of you...

you will know them when you see them

I think everyone needs to stop looking or expecting a 'perfect partner'.

There is no such thing as a perfect partner.

If your looking for one, you won't find one.

Every Christian has problems with sin. t'is a fact.

So the real question is "Why isn't there any girls these days seeking and wanting to serve God? Mortifying their sin? Why aren't there any girls out there serious about their faith?"

Its the attitude the person has towards God and his laws, i think, which is the big deal.

I am not reading all these replies, so if someone said this already I apologize.

Girls suck. That's why.

But girls are really prettyyyy.

Because for some reason most people don't think unattractive girls are girls. But they are, and the ugly ones are frequently very, very, very good, especially the Jewish ones who wear fedoras and carry around sketchbooks filled with cartoons.

But girls are really prettyyyy.

264kxh0.png

God will never act early, but He is never late either. His timing is perfect!

Don't worry - He's preparing your girl for you as you're reading this, just as He is preparing you for her =] That is why for now, we must pray and be attentive to what God is saying to us.

what is so funny about that?

I think Snickers may be amused by the idea of "you will know them when you see them"

I to find this hard to believe and maybe, just a little, amusing.

Usually, you don't know she's the perfect girl until you lose her.

I watch too many chick flicks.

More seriously now. The Perfect Girl. If you are a Christian with looking for a girl with Christian ideals, I am of the opinion that God might not WANT you to have the perfect girl until He knows you're ready. You're probably looking for the girl with a close relationship with Christ. In that case, get closer to Christ, and you might just get closer to that girl. ;)

Zek says it perfectly.

First you must be satisfied and content in Christ, being able to say "it is well with my soul" in whatever situation you happen to be in which God put you in for his reasons.

Seek ye the kingdom of God.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

If God wants you to have a wife, he will bring her along in his sweet time.

For now, focus on 'what is' rather than 'what could/should/would be'

You should be able to serve God in or out of a relationship. Because that relationship isnt your priority; God is - If he's not, he should be!-

Reminds me of a quote that I generally try to adhere to: A woman should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him in order to find her :)

my brother was complaining about that the other day, and my boyfriend told him that it was cuz there's only one amazing girl, and she's HIS. lol anyways, i'm sure that didn't answer your question, but it just reminded me of that...

[quote=The Lunch Giver;1600037

I watch too many chick flicks.

^^^ never a bad thing lol

Reminds me of a quote that I generally try to adhere to: A woman should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him in order to find her :)

i have heard of this (sorta)

the way it was descibed to me was for it to be a love triangle

God

/ \

/ \

/ \

girl ______ boy

as the realtionship of both girl and guy grows closer to God, they grow closer to each other.

the gap between the 2 sides starts to lessen as the grow nearer to the piont.

Same thing here -__-. I'm tired of going out with non-christian girls and when the ''right time'' comes around, I don't wanna have sex and I get dumped and ignored, basically.

Rarely do I find a girl who meets all the requirements, yes requirements. I have a high bar of standards and that bar isn't going down :).

I know I have to wait, but when you're 18 and have never been truly IN love, it tends to get to you. I've loved or been loved, but never really been in love with the right person, ever.

Oh well.

are there any good women left out there, just like our MOM'S use to be? so very hard meeting a GOOD WOMAN nowadays. no fun being by myself, i am hoping to find a a good woman to share a life together, and have a lot in COMMON.

I understand your frustrations but be strong and hang in there, nothing is impossible - you will find the right person when the time is right. It would probably ease your mind if you focus on something else for the time being, like others say it is wise to be patient however don't let it get you down, focus your energy on other areas of your life.