Post Your Bible(s) Thread!

So I got this idea from an old thread where people described their Bibles. In this thread, lets do one better. :D

Post either a pic of your Bible or the stock photo from a site that sells that Bible! :D

I have these:

NIV Archaeological Study Bible

51EX3iSct9L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

ESV Study Bible

51B-EiaOBuL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

NLT Every Man's Bible

51vIRtBdHkL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

KJV Matthew Henry Study Bible

21TA84ZNWDL._SL500_AA180_.jpg

NKJV Chronological Study Bible

41j1NhSZOBL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

NASB Thinline Bible

51OQ6QJBskL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

:D What ones do ya'll have?

I have an NIV student bible that was given to me for my birthday by my youth pastor.

I have a pretty good KJV study that I use to cross reference that my parents bought me (the only bible they ever bought me hahaha)

I have various old bibles.

I would like to in the near future maybe Christmas get an ESV study. :)

yes, well.

i mostly use a cross-referenced NRSV Anglicized Edition - a very British Bible. i also call it my boom-bible, because it makes quite a satisfying boom when you drop it. couldn't find a good picture though.

Gideons visited our school ages a go and i use the New Testament & Psalms (NIV) they gave out quite a lot.

the only picture with one that looks like mine is of some more schoolchildren who look positively thrilled with their new Bibles:

gideon01.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

e6ejo4.png

4gqgch.jpg

Both of them are ESVs.

The top one I use for just carrying around with me, and I'll use that at church and stuff, but it's so small that I don't really use it that much for reading.

The bottom one is my main one though.

I have so many bookmarks, notes, and then like a reading schedule, a skinny journal, and a pencil stuffed in there all the time. I underline it, and I just adore it.

At this point, I don't think I'd be able to regularly use another Bible- that's how attached I am to it.

I want to get an NASB at some point too, for studying purposes.

I've gone through many bibles before finally settling on my current one. It's an extreme teen bible NKJV.

bible.jpg

Since I am Catholic I would like to get my hands on a Douay Rheims bible and a KJV bible as well one of these days.[/b]

Yours says 'New!?' I have the same one, only it doesn't say 'New...'

*Covets.... bible?*

This is the one I normally study:

51dIxdEcttL._SL500_AA240_.jpg