Sign in to follow this  
bro. bigheart

Praise: IT'S OPEN!

Hello everyone! I know that you may be wondering what I mean by It's Open! Well, let me begin with a short recap of my life. Over the past few years, I have been dealing with several underlying issues that I hid from everyone around me. While all of the other little nagging annoyances are gone, the core component issue was still there. This main issue involved hatred towards a close loved one that had been building for years and unknowingly was affecting me in more ways than I could catch on. Although I portrayed everything as going well even at college, my inside was a dark place that no one could get access too. This barrier has caused me to act as if of a false personality that doesn't add up and affecting the foundation that I have been laying for my ministry. This is what happens when you build hatred against someone. After getting into a conversation with a very good friend, things started to just crumble around me, a place where faith eclipses fear. There was a fork in the road that I had to take now or else it would place my future in the ministry in jeopardy. After fighting with this personality that I had created to cover up my problems, I knew what I had to do: get rid of the hatred and move on, letting God truly handle it.

As I was setting in the dorm room alone after my friend left, I thought and fought with myself, priorities, wants and desires. I needed not to second guess this. Without even thinking, I told myself I have to do this and I got down on my knees in a passionate prayer. With my TRUE self shining through, I got up and the burden was gone, the wall that was blocking me from following God was gone. The path was open! It always was, but I just blocked it out to keep things the way they were. To top it all off, Proverbs 15 spoke to me as I read it this morning, taking notes on how to handle the situation. There are no such things as coincidences with God! I'm prove of it!

This does have to do with forgiveness.....I would just like to ask forgiveness from all of those that bullied me. I held a grudge against you all which was completely wrong for me to do. I am truly sorry for allowing myself to fall into such an elementary scheme of the Devil.

I hope that this was of some help to you in your life's situations!

By the way, my name is Bro. Bigheart. Have I met you before? :)

God bless,

Bro. Bigheart

PS: I still have yet to go head to head with the main thing with this issue. Please pray for God to prepare me to do so and equip me with the right things to say. I know that He will take care of me. :)

Congratulations! It's always awesome when God breaks our chains like that. I'm glad to hear that your burden was lifted. I have gone through this same thing many times, in many different situations. It can be tough to give stuff over sometimes, but it's so much better when we do! Forgiveness is an awesome and humbling thing. Continue to grow in the Lord and seek Him first. I will be praying for you that you will continue to walk in this new freedom! God bless you, brother!!