Sign in to follow this  
Leksea

Hockey

I'll find a verse in the Bible to showing that God wanted the Canadians to win... Give me a minute.

Referring to the super-bowl thread I made a while ago haha

What a game! It was amazing! But in the end, only one team could come out with the gold medal. Canada more than deserved it. I just felt so bad for Miller! He was acting like the entire loss was his fault, poor guy. Both goalies did amazing though.

Well I rooted for the Toronto Maple Leafs but they always get so cocky near the end and lose their shirts :P in a matter of speaking,Lol...But still gotta love the team cause they are our home team here in Canada! :D

We have so many though great teams in Canada like Toronto Maple Leafs,Vancouver Canucks,Edmonton Oilers Hockey Team,Calgary Flames Hockey Team,Ottawa Senators,Canadiens de Montreal....It's pretty fantastic!!!!

For us Canadians Hockey is a National Sport wouldn't you say? But in all honesty more our sport then the Americans no offence guys. Were just more cut out for it for this kinda sport but of course it's mutual.

But for Canada taking home the Gold come on major stoked here WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! :D

Unfourtunately, here in the U.S. people are more football fans than hockey fans <_< . Luckily around here the pens are pretty big. But of course for most people, the Steelers come first. Oh well, nothing can get better than hockey!

Pens won against Boston. Next game is against the Hurricanes, should be a good game.

So how about my friend said that Brodeur was so shaken from the Olympics, that he was pretty much done for the rest of the season. Are you kidding me?! A goalie like Fleury I could see shaken but Brodeur? Brodeur?! He's amazing. A little bummed out, I can see. But done for the rest of the season? No way. What do you guys think?

Ok, time to ressurrect this thread. Leafs 2-0 Jets first game today at home, a big deal if you're Canadian.

Tonight is going to be amazing, where are all my Hockey buddies on CTF?

I thought this thread was dead :o ! But I'm glad you brought it back to life, Ronald! Unfourtunately, I haven't seen any games so far because of work, but I do know that the Pens won their last two games. How about the Thrashers now being the Jets? Very interesting....

I thought this thread was dead :o ! But I'm glad you brought it back to life, Ronald! Unfourtunately, I haven't seen any games so far because of work, but I do know that the Pens won their last two games. How about the Thrashers now being the Jets? Very interesting....

Indeed. Jets lost by the way in their opener against Montreal.

Too bad, I was excited for them to get a win.

Wow, this thread looks like it has been dead for a while. Time to bring it back before the NHL playoffs start. Does anyone (besides Ronald and Leksea) still care about hockey like me?

I love the Avalanche and the Penguins like no other teams in pro sports.

Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, Milan Hejduk, Erik Johnson, and J.S. Giguere are my top 5 favorite players, in no particular order.

You mean Team USA, jeffallen? They really are a great team in the Olympics and all the other world championship stuff. I want to see one of their games if the Winter Olympics come to Colorado, which is where I'm from. And you like Jeremy Roenick? Good choice! I have a hockey record book that says he's one of the greatest American players ever.

Nice to meet you! :)

Wow, this thread looks like it has been dead for a while. Time to bring it back before the NHL playoffs start. Does anyone (besides Ronald and Leksea) still care about hockey like me?

I love the Avalanche and the Penguins like no other teams in pro sports.

I had totally forgotten about this thread! And yay Penguins! Can't wait for the playoffs to start. Did you guys see the All-Star game?

I had totally forgotten about this thread! And yay Penguins! Can't wait for the playoffs to start. Did you guys see the All-Star game?

I. Love. Hockey!

But, this threads been dead. I actually didn't see the All-Star Game, how'd it go?

^ It was good! I actually like the skills competition better than the actual game anyway, so that part was pretty great. Who is your favorite team Ashley?

Ashley, nice! The Stars got one of my favorite players from the Pens, Goligoski!

And Chilaha, I've always liked Briere. And you guys have Talbot now!

I cheer for the Penguins, but I really like Tampa Bay Lightning. I'd cheer for them over the Pens :P

It's Playoff time! And the Pens vs. Flyers first game....yeah. I don't know if there's another team out there that can lose a lead like the Pens can. Any predictions? Who are you cheering for?

Yes, hockey is back! The Penguins are sitting at 3-3, had a really bad and frustrating game last night at home vs the Islanders, losing 4-1. We are 0-2 on home ice. Play in New York Thursday. Let's Go Pens!