Sign in to follow this  
4Hisglory

Ever been addicted to a food or drink?

I was addicted to Snicker's for the longest time lol. I coulden't live without having one every 2 days, AT LEAST. I was also addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper.

Have any of you CTFer's ever been addicted to a food or drink before???

I'm seriously addicted to Dr. Pepper. I get headaches if I don't have any for more than 2 days.

...it's not good hah.

Guest FirefromtheEast

Coffee. I feel very sick when I haven`t had it in a day or two.

kalamata olives... Mmmm...[/b]

Omgsh. They're so pungent, but I could eat like, ten without getting sick of them. <333

I also reeeeally really like bread and margarine... the most unhealthy but irresistible thing to snack on... >_>

everything i've ever been addicted to..

i despise. and can't drink / eat anymore because i

was so addicted to it.. that i over drank it or over ate it..

very sad..

like i cant' drink dark soda anymore..

the only type of soda that doesn't disgust me is sprite..

and yeah... lol

I have a regular addiction to caffeinated substance. If I were to go too long without it it'd show.

I have a regular addiction to caffeinated substance. If I were to go too long without it it'd show.[/b]

Wait, you've actually been hiding it? O.o

As for me, I was addicted to regular soda for a while. It's really unhealthy for me, since I'm a type one diabetic. Only diet for me, peoples. ;)

I kicked it, though, when my blood sugar wasn't dropping below 300, haha.

Cofffeeeee :D For a while I was addicted to Whoppers (the candy, not the hamburger ;) ), and I'm kinda addicted to Chipotle: If I don't have it for a few weeks I start craving it, but I wouldn't call that an addiction ;)

I am addicted to nothing. I'm not one of those people who say "oh, yeah, I can go without for weeks" but never bothers to actually go and prove it. I know, because I can go for weeks without any particular food or substance, and not really care. I like a diverse diet, though it usually isn't that diverse at all.

Chocolate? I can do without. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy chocolate though.

Caffeine? I can do without. I am, by far, not addicted to caffeine and far from desensitized to it. (Rather: the opposite. It affects me in incredibly silly ways.) xD

Et cetera...

Oh wait: I do admit that I've had oatmeal for breakfast nearly every morning for the past, oh, 15 or 16 years of my life. And I like it. But that's just a habit, right? It's not like I can't do without my oatmeal. It's just that I can't do without my breakfast. :P

Not legit addicted, but I used to drink orange juice constantly. I ended up getting sick all the time from it (I have a sensitive stomach), so now I've cut back :[

I have been addicted to El Monterey Frozen Burritos for two years.

I LOVE DEM. :lol:

Heres a link. Every one of you needs to try one. They're at walmart.