Sign in to follow this  
HaleyGirl16

WOWWY WOW WOW!

ok so me and my pastors daughter r very good friends and she told me this story. she plays basketball for a local Christian highschool. and the boys game was befor the girls game so she went early to watch. well her friend shot the ball and came down and just layed on the floor. the coach came out on the floor and he said he thot he had broke his left leg. his knee cap was on one side of his leg and his foot was pointing in the other direction. it was so bad that they called an ambulance. so some men there, my pastor included, came down and began praying. and when they finished he said look, my leg, its going back. in front of everyone his leg, without anyone touching it and moving it, realigned, he was able to walk off of the court to the bench, the cancled the ambulance, and he played the last 5 minutes of the game without even a limp. now tell me God dont work in mysterious ways. I wish i could show u the video but its on my phone. but i swear to you it is like its realigned by unseen hands or something. its AMAZING and almost unbelieveable. i wouldnt have believed it had i not seen the video. its CRAZY AMAZING!

Sometimes that happens with muscles as they go into or out of shock. The human body is awesome. Good one, Lord.