Sign in to follow this  
WinglessIceAngel

Any gay guys here?

I just want to see if any fellow homos are on these forums. :D

My bf and I have been going out for ONE WHOLE YEAR! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! :D

I'm one of the biggest Christians at my school, and so is he!

God Bless!

I'm one of the biggest Christians at my school, and so is he![/b]

Yeah, I know, it's so cool to be a big christian... unlike... those... small christians... bleh...

But seriously? I don't like gays, black or asian people... I also support slavery :]

I'm one of the biggest Christians at my school, and so is he![/b]

Just how much do you weigh?

This thread is either going to turn out to be interesting or turn out to be locked. Actually, I think there's some rule against these sort of threads. A mod should know.

That aside, I'm going to safely say I'm straight. I'm interested, though, to learn how you've found both a passion for God and tolerance for your homosexuality. It isn't that I'm against homosexuals wanting to live for God. I just want to know how you reconcile yourself with Biblical teachings, et cetera. I have a homosexual friend who wants to serve God, but is turned off by the "God made me homosexual vs. God will change my sexual orientation back to 'normal'" debate. So do you believe that God has made you to be homosexual? I had thought God would free His followers from it.

This thread is either going to turn out to be interesting or turn out to be locked. Actually, I think there's some rule against these sort of threads. A mod should know.[/b]

The only rule they could tie this thread to would be:

8. Topics and/or posts depicting or discussing sexual behaviour in inappropriate detail, depicting or condoning violence, or favoring otherwise inappropriate/un-Biblical behaviour and activities (beliefs contrary to core Christian beliefs) are prohibited. Any such topics/posts will be deleted, and a warning issued

I'd leave it but I was the more secular mod. I don't really see a problem with this thread. Other will. I don't know. We'll see.

Obviously, this thread had passed the sensible staff members' approval, since it's back from the recesses of the staff-only area.

Hi, I'm pretty homoawesome myself.

The only rule they could tie this thread to would be:

8. Topics and/or posts depicting or discussing sexual behaviour in inappropriate detail, depicting or condoning violence, or favoring otherwise inappropriate/un-Biblical behaviour and activities (beliefs contrary to core Christian beliefs) are prohibited. Any such topics/posts will be deleted, and a warning issued

I'd leave it but I was the more secular mod. I don't really see a problem with this thread. Other will. I don't know. We'll see.[/b]

That's probably what this thread will get called on... but I guess we'll see how things go. As all threads on CTF do....

I'm Straight, my best friend (girl) likes to make gay jokes about me all the time, most people are convinced shes in love with me, so she gets hers =D, I would date her if she was christian haha. The irony being shes Bi and for gay marriage..but still makes gay jokes which I find to be extremely hypocritical.

I think of it like this..homosexuality is certainly a sin..clearly stated in the bible, more exactly speaking..acting on homosexual feelings..being in a relationship with another person of the same sex is the sin, not the feeling you are attracted to people of the same sex. The bible says a sin is a sin.. lying or stealing or killing etc...its all the same, so a person who is having sex when they are not married is just as much a sinner as two homosexuals in a relationship..yet we are not standing on every street corner threatening every couple who has sex but isnt married..only the homosexual couples. I was recently talking to my sister who is much more drenched in the spirit then anyone I know.. she recently told me she could easily be bi but feels that it is'nt the right thing to do.. Shes made the choice.. I of course understand that being homosexual or lesbian makes it much more difficult.. its like saying to a straight guy..you can only be with other guys but God does change who you are when you live in him. I believe a person can change their sexual preference or any other thing about themselves through god.

The fact that embracing homosexuality is in fact openly embracing sin..which means you have no intention to try to stop or lessen your sinning in this area of your life is what I believe is dangerous to any homosexual christian. We all like to downplay the significance of sins whether it is lying or w.e.. we all know we do it but what happens when we intentionally stop talking responsibility for the sin and pretend like we are not going against god. Ive had times in my life where ive justified certain sins and it seems pretty common..when you finally take a look at your life is like...what happened?

I will say I dont have anything against homosexuals personally.. Ive had teachers who were homosexual who were some of the nicest people I know and coolest. I feel like its absolutely your own business what you do with your life, I wouldnt advise a person to be involved in a relationship but you dont tell a straight couple whos living together not to come to church, why in the world would you tell a homosexual couple not to? I think much of it has to do with peoples own irrational fears and awkwardness.

Protip to the people making huge posts: this isn't the debate section.[/b]

he isn't debating, he is just stating his opinion. just like everyone else does

I think of it like this..homosexuality is certainly a sin..clearly stated in the bible, more exactly speaking..acting on homosexual feelings..being in a relationship with another person of the same sex is the sin, not the feeling you are attracted to people of the same sex. The bible says a sin is a sin.. lying or stealing or killing etc...its all the same, so a person who is having sex when they are not married is just as much a sinner as two homosexuals in a relationship..yet we are not standing on every street corner threatening every couple who has sex but isn't married..only the homosexual couples. I was recently talking to my sister who is much more drenched in the spirit then anyone I know.. she recently told me she could easily be bi but feels that it isn't the right thing to do.. Shes made the choice.. I of course understand that being homosexual or lesbian makes it much more difficult.. its like saying to a straight guy..you can only be with other guys but God does change who you are when you live in him. I believe a person can change their sexual preference or any other thing about themselves through God.

The fact that embracing homosexuality is in fact openly embracing sin..which means you have no intention to try to stop or lessen your sinning in this area of your life is what I believe is dangerous to any homosexual christian. We all like to downplay the significance of sins whether it is lying or w.e.. we all know we do it but what happens when we intentionally stop talking responsibility for the sin and pretend like we are not going against god. Ive had times in my life where ive justified certain sins and it seems pretty common..when you finally take a look at your life is like...what happened?[/b]

^^Agreed, even if I would have rephrased a couple things.

*Sigh*

I am fully aware I'm female and all, but I need to say this: There is no rule saying it is not allowed to ask others if they are gay or not. And yes, there are gay Christians. Move on with it. Any posts deemed off this topic and anti the thread will be considered for deletion. Seriously guys, it's in your forum guidelines; don't like a thread? Don't post in it.

And it should go without saying, but I will: No debating!

Obvious Troll is Obvious?[/b]

I had the same feeling, but decided to give my personal opinion regardless simple because it wasn't necessarily pro or anti homosexual depending on how you look at it.

Simple really, at least that i think............

I am gay, I don't believe i have a choice in this

I choose to be Catholic

Catholic is Christian

ergo gay Christian

I would state my beliefs further but last time i did it got a forum closed.

Wow, I can literally say this thread is gay.

Delete the facts all you want.

Only a depraved person would allow this to continue[/b]

Literally, this thread does not have a gender nor sexual reproductive organs of any kind. This thread is inherently non-sexual.

I was going to say something but...This is becoming a debate. If this needs to be discussed there are threads for that, many already made. Lets keep it on the topic at hand.

I'm straight, I have no problem with gays but I think Gay Christians are a bit...delusional in my opinion, its like a salad bar Christianity in my opinion. I'm glad they've pick Jesus as their savior but just as I can't indulge certain tendencies of my heterosexuality they can't indulge their homosexual tendencies, more so for Homosexuals because of the rules set forth by God and then later affirmed by Jesus in Romans (iirc). I stand by my Church's (Nazarene) doctrine, and Homosexuality is wrong, we love all God's people the same as we love anyone but its just sin.

Please don't take my comments here as an attack, rebuttle or debate cause their not, just my personal response. Not going to really post anything after this. Cause if I did post more it would turn into a debate and this isn't the board for that.

Good for you OP. I've experimented quite a bit as well. I've had a very close male friend with whom I've had a romantic friendship with and we explored in eroticism as well. I've simply not found that I'm quite so drawn towards it as I am towards women. But I'm very happy for your long relationship, may you have many blessed years ahead of you!

Josh

I have struggled with homosexual thoughts most of my life, however I choose not to follow them because I love God more than I love myself and I know that God considers homosexual acts to be sinful.