"Going home to sleep."

"What? not hanging out with your boyfriend?"

"Don't have one."

"What? Why not?"

"I dunno. just don't."

"Don't want one or...?"

"Not looking. The right one will come eventually." *shrug*

*silence*

*he looks at me again. I'm so thankful my uniform is loose and not form fitting. He can't get some cheap thrill from looking at my blessings that way. 8D*

I lglance back at him and look away again. "....."

"Seriously,I can't believe you're single."

and I'm thinking. "Sir,you're giving me the creeps,please leave. NOW." I couldn't tell him to get lost,him being the friend of a co-worker.

He hung around for like..an hour. sippin' on coffee...chit chatting with Liz (co-worker) smoked outside,came back in.

Oy vey.

And then he came back as the shift ended! Ughhhh. I'm so glad mom was there.

I got in the van and panted out :"Mom! you saved me from a creeper! Thank you! thank you! Thank You!!!"

New least favorite customer? I think so.

Also,he's a regular.

Joy of joys.

You got any dude repelling tips that won't make me lose my job? If so, spill 'em. NOW.

I'm contemplating telling him I'm not into guys.... if you get my drift. even though that is a TOTAL lie. I melt at the sight of Orlando Bloom every time. <3

This is from Zach:

OrlandoBloom1.jpg

Oops.

-----

Only thing I can think of at the moment is to give him the cold shoulder. Don't let him know anything more about you than the place you work. And... sadly, from a personal experience though I don't want you to become paranoid, do ensure he never tries to follow you home. =|[/b]

Yeah. If you run into a guy that might even possibly be a creeper, tell him you have a boyfriend. :P Just be careful, maybe keep having someone pick you up for a while. Maybe ask Liz to spread the word about your new boyfriend. ^^ Just be alert and take extra precautions to be safe.

straight up tell him you're not interested creeper guys will not stop bothering you if they think there is even a sliver of a chance if all else fails get your dad to talk to him

He was probably not a creeper, I've had a lot of guys ask me if I'm single and made those same comments. Most have also asked me out. You're probably overreacting. He was just there for his friend and making small talk by hitting on you. He's harmless.

I'm in India right now, land of the creepers. I KNOW what creepery is.

Creeper: (From experience)

Stares at you all the time, also at your boobs. (This does not mean shy glances at your face, that just means he thinks you're pretty)

Makes vulgar comments

Wolf whistles

Touches you in inappropraite ways

My conclusions by what you have told me is that this guys is just a bit desperate and trying to flatter you. Not a creeper. My suggestion is to tell the guy or if you're too scared, tell your co worker that her friend makes you uncomfortable.

call the police! I'm serious!!!! If a guy creeped me out and wouldn't stop coming near me I would call the police and tell them this man will not leave you alone.

I was driving once and this guy kept coming alongside my car(he was driving too) and i passed him but he sped up to get beside me again. I got irritated and worried he was going to hit me, so i put on a fake diamond ring I had in my purse and showed it to him lol....he drove away after that, but if he didnt' i was going to call the police and tell them i had a stalker!

OH, you might want to have a can of mace too! Never be too cautious!!!!

^^OK, no. Don't do that, that is going way over board. Don't call the police on that poor guy. He's just a really bad flirt.

And about the guy that sped up to you....well, has it ever occured to you that you're just a really slow driver? I do that to irritating slow drivers as well.

EDIT: I always notice my typo's when I've already posted them

And about the guy that sped up to you....well, has it ever occured to you that you're just a really slow driver? I do that to irritating slow drivers as well.[/b]

No the speed limit was 70 and i was going at least 75. He could've caused me to wreck! You could cause people to wreck!

No guy should be hanging around you! That is called stalking! I would not want some creeper haning around me, especially at night. All the police will do is just give him a warning, they wouldn't arrest him, bit unless he tried to harm her.

Uh, playing, if you called the cops on a guy doing that YOU'd be the creeper.

Honestly, if you have unwanted attention from a guy don't respond and look away after a polite period of time

The other day, a man followed me in Wal-mart. *shudders*

It was very obvious, too. I was in the women's clothing dept.

So I stepped out into the main aisle to where more people could see me, and I just hung around close to the cash registers until he finally left. If you're in a situation where it's possible, like at a store, get to an area where there are more people and workers.

In your case (I used to work at a gas station) do not get out from behind the counter.

Try to get on the phone or start a conversation with someone else around you.

Don't turn your back on him (not in a crazy-stare-him-down way, just watch him).

Like Blue Steel said, he's probably not trying to hurt you or stalk you.

I would say only if it continued to get worse would you want to do anything about it.

But otherwise, he's probably just trying (pitifully) to flatter you.

Oh, and never underestimate the power of a good evil glare.

Practice in the mirror, if need be. :P

No the speed limit was 70 and i was going at least 75. He could've caused me to wreck! You could cause people to wreck!

No guy should be hanging around you! That is called stalking! I would not want some creeper haning around me, especially at night. All the police will do is just give him a warning, they wouldn't arrest him, bit unless he tried to harm her.[/b]

He stayed more than 6 feet away the whole time. He didn't have the stalker vibe... just the "freaky older man who find Becky attractive" vibe. :P

He came in a again today. I watched him from the corner of my eye,but never made eye contact. He left me alone. 8D

Debbie,I SUCK so bad a glares. I seriously look like my face is imploding when I try.

The downside of being cutesy. D:

He was probably not a creeper, I've had a lot of guys ask me if I'm single and made those same comments. Most have also asked me out. You're probably overreacting. He was just there for his friend and making small talk by hitting on you. He's harmless.

I'm in India right now, land of the creepers. I KNOW what creepery is.

Creeper: (From experience)

Stares at you all the time, also at your boobs. (This does not mean shy glances at your face, that just means he thinks you're pretty)

Makes vulgar comments

Wolf whistles

Touches you in inappropraite ways

My conclusions by what you have told me is that this guys is just a bit desperate and trying to flatter you. Not a creeper. My suggestion is to tell the guy or if you're too scared, tell your co worker that her friend makes you uncomfortable.[/b]

I agree to some extent. I believe the guy that is giving you some problems is just trying to flirt with you but is doing a really bad job. But that doesn't mean that you should brush it off and not do anything about it. You still need to be on your guard, and you definitely should tell him that you have a boyfriend to get him to stop asking you about any romantic interests. (You should always be serious about this stuff, even if it seems too silly...the guys Blue Steel mentioned just happened to be hardcore) Trust me, he'll find something else to talk about, though, something cruder. So, I don't think that you're overreacting. I'd be creeped out, too. In fact, this exact same scenerio happened to me in my old workplace. The guy was really old enough to be my grandpa-about 65 or so-and kept inviting me to these drinking parties. Then he pulled that boyfriend stunt on me. Another time he cornered me by myself and got really close. The worst was when he tried to follow me home. See what I'm getting at?

I'd share your concern with your boss and other co-workers. Ask your boss if he/she could schedule a male instead of you working at the same time as this guy that's giving you problems. If you're a minor (under 18) and this guy gets into really sexually harassing you, he could be put in jail. I'd advise you, though, not to call the police.

So all in all, this guy really could be a problem. Tell your parents/coworkers/boss and even stand up to him when you work with him. Don't be shy. He'll see that as an easy target and he'll do it even more. Ignore him or even look him straight in the eye and be like, "I really don't want to talk about this with you right now."

call the police! I'm serious!!!! If a guy creeped me out and wouldn't stop coming near me I would call the police and tell them this man will not leave you alone.

I was driving once and this guy kept coming alongside my car(he was driving too) and i passed him but he sped up to get beside me again. I got irritated and worried he was going to hit me, so i put on a fake diamond ring I had in my purse and showed it to him lol....he drove away after that, but if he didnt' i was going to call the police and tell them i had a stalker!

OH, you might want to have a can of mace too! Never be too cautious!!!![/b]

HAHAHHA a fake dimond ring? That is awsome! I should take a leaf outta your book! Do you keep fake rings on you for such reasons? :P

HAHAHHA a fake dimond ring? That is awsome! I should take a leaf outta your book! Do you keep fake rings on you for such reasons?[/b]

haha, yeah now I do or at least try, sometimes I forget. :D

I don't wear it all the time!! Just keep it in my pocket in case I need it....it's a Wal-Mart $10 ring, so it makes my finger turn green, so I put it on when I need it then take it off after.

Poor you Boogles... I know how you feel. I had a creeper come up to me when I was volunteering at our downtown library not too long ago. I wouldn't have minded so much if he would've been at least two decades younger...<_<

Sign in to follow this