Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

jessicaaa

What was the last movie you watched?

2,111 posts in this topic

I finaly saw Forest Gump last night <3 Worth staying up for even if now I can't keep my eyes open.

I watched Cannibal Holocaust last night. Much to my delight, the movie is not banned in the US, even in its uncut form, so I was able to buy it on DVD. Yay.

....And I saw Avatar a couple days ago in theatres.

The Psycho remake. It was absolutely terrible but it makes you appreciate how great the original was so it's not completely worthless. Oh and Vince dressed as a women is hilarous XD

Legally blond. Don't watch it lol.[/b]

NO! That's the bestest chick flick ever :P Then again, you're a guy, so I understand.

Anyhow, I watched Miss Congeniality 2 last.

Win.

Sherlock Holmes!

I have no idea how many times I'm going to see this movie in theatres. My friends keep paying for me to go, so I'm not complaining.

Jude Law, yum.

I just finished The Unborn. What a disappointment! :(

It had an excellent plot, but the acting, effects and direction were terrible. It had the potential to be fantastic. Blegh.

Some Like it Hot (1959) Jack Lemmon, Marylin Monroe

About two male musicians who witness the Valentine's Day massacre during the great depression. To avoid being whacked themselves they dress as women in order the join a female band and flee to Florida.

It was actually a pretty good movie. There were a couple parts that dragged on a bit, but for the most part, it was very fresh feeling. It was made in the 50's but besides the black and white you really wouldn't have guessed it.

I'm currently about 30 minutes into the MST3K version of Manos: THE HANDS OF FATE!

Horrible movie, but great episode of MST3K.

Well, I would have to say..

Theater: "Sherlock Holmes".

DVD: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.

Otherwise, I watch the seasons of my favorite TV shows. ^_^