jessicaaa

What was the last movie you watched?

Saw Les Miserables. So awesome.

except Russle Crow, he was a dissapointment.

As a singer he was the least pleasing of the group, but in my humble opinion he presentation of the character was quite close to the book's.

My wife and I are going to watch Safety Not Guaranteed sometime today, I'll update y'all later today.

So I watched Safety Not Guaranteed. Kirsten had mixed feelings about it, but was rather disappointed overall, because it seemed like the whole time travel idea was pushed to the back after the characters started to develop. I loved it, I'd watch it again. I just think that Aubrey Plaza is unattractive.

We also watched Mike Birbiglia's 'I should have said nothing' on netflix, and we loved it to death, he's such a dork.

Serenity. I cried. A lot. Again.
Why does Serenity make you cry? It is the greatest sci-fi movie, but I do not think it is sad.

Super 8. Mostly because one FNL ep a week is not enough Kyle Chandler.

Why does Serenity make you cry? It is the greatest sci-fi movie, but I do not think it is sad.

-i'm trying to avoid them, but slight spoilers-

The part where *cough* dies and Mal talks to them as they pass away is quite sad, also the grave scene and the transmission they find. I do like Firefly/Serenity, but there's plenty of sci-fi films I prefer more... Also for the record I didn't cry >.> *cough* Just want to make sure that's clear.

The Hobbit part One

It was alright, but it wasn't nearly as good as the original movies. My main gripe is that there's a lot of filler material that has no purpose to the main plot.

I rewatched The Dark Knight Rises a few nights ago.

It was better than I remembered it, but it still wasn't great.

I just saw Gangster Squad.

It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but I wouldn't recommend wasting your time or money on it.

I just saw Gangster Squad.

It's not the worst movie I've ever seen, but I wouldn't recommend wasting your time or money on it.

I was supposed to go to a showing tonight, but if it wasn't great, I'm glad I missed it XP

^^ You didn't miss much. :P

I just finished watching Inception; it was a great movie that I'd recommend to others.

My wife and I finally watched the Shawshank Redemption last night, and we simply adored it. The bad guys got what was coming to them, and there was a happy ending; which is becoming more and more rare these days.

Persepolis. I'd recommend it! (It's in French, but maybe there's a version with subtitles...) I liked the simple black-and-white animation.

I know I am sad, but it was a Tinkerbell movie...even sadder it is the third one I have watched haha