Sign in to follow this  
Werner

20 days of fight ruined in 2 minutes..

I been masturbation free for 20 days, my longest since my addiction started... And I just ruined it, unprovoked, didn't even think about it beforehand just started...

I Seriously feel like I just wasted every effort. What now? am i back to the start of the fight again? I cant deal with this anymore :(

Dude, I highly doubt you were ever "Addicted" to masturbation. For that to happen, then that would mean you are masturbating at least 10 times a day and don't do anything but sit in your room and masturbate.

At the end of the day, masturbation is natural, and reduces the risk of testicular and prostate cancer.

I don't know why sex and masturbation are still so taboo to some people. <_<"

Challenge yourself- Do it all over again and go even further next time. It shouldn't difficult now that you have experience in that kind of self control, right?

I been masturbation free for 20 days, my longest since my addiction started... And I just ruined it, unprovoked, didn't even think about it beforehand just started...

I Seriously feel like I just wasted every effort. What now? am i back to the start of the fight again? I cant deal with this anymore :([/b]

You didn't waste your effort--you have 20 days of results to show for it. This fight, like many in life, is probably not one that will end while we live. Instead, we must concentrate on doing our best day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, and pick ourselves up, relying on God to forgive us when we mess up. Take heart and be encouraged--God loves you, and He knows what you're going through.

Try reading Psalm 51, 62, and 103 for this, along with Romans 5-8, Philippians 1:6 and 1 John 1:9.

(Note: I'm referring to masturbation with lust--the lust is the sin.)

You didn't waste your effort--you have 20 days of results to show for it. This fight, like many in life, is probably not one that will end while we live. Instead, we must concentrate on doing our best day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, and pick ourselves up, relying on God to forgive us when we mess up. Take heart and be encouraged--God loves you, and He knows what you're going through.

Try reading Psalm 51, 62, and 103 for this, along with Romans 5-8, Philippians 1:6 and 1 John 1:9.

(Note: I'm referring to masturbation with lust--the lust is the sin.)[/b]

Thanks for the reply, I've been even to the point of depression where I feel like its a barrier I can't seem to overcome, but like you just said. I just need to do my best, day by day even if i stuff up sometimes.