Sign in to follow this  
Ayn/Ehlora

Circumcision - Talley them up!

Are You...  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are You...

Are you circumcised? Would you like to be? Would you not like to be?

All things circumcision here!

I'm circumcised. I don't really care one way or the other, but it's less work for me.

I am circumcised and I can't really say that I wouldn't want to be. I've never experienced being uncircumcised so I don't know if it would be better or not.

I'm happy being circumcised.

I don't know if I would want to be uncircumcised, though a trial run would be nice--if they existed. :P It IS less work being circumcised though.

I guess circumcised penises are a little more sensitive making sex a little more stimulating. I would have liked to have been consulted on this.

I guess circumcised penises are a little more sensitive making sex a little more stimulating. I would have liked to have been consulted on this.[/b]

Actually . . . it's theorized to go the opposite way. Circumcision may (no solid proof) make men less sensitive. However, quantifying such personal experiences is kind of hard to do, I imagine . . . which explains why there's no solid conclusion.

Actually . . . it's theorized to go the opposite way. Circumcision may (no solid proof) make men less sensitive. However, quantifying such personal experiences is kind of hard to do, I imagine . . . which explains why there's no solid conclusion.[/b]

I've heard the same on the preference of women. They like it hoodless, or they like it with everything attached. Lucky for me if my wife doesn't like everything I can have it removed, while if a circumcised guy's gal likes it all attached he is out of luck :P

I've heard the same on the preference of women. They like it hoodless, or they like it with everything attached. Lucky for me if my wife doesn't like everything I can have it removed, while if a circumcised guy's gal likes it all attached he is out of luck :P[/b]

not really one can restore his foreskin via surgery or non-surgical restoration.

It's "tally".

circumcision is an outdated practice with no benefits.[/b]

there's tons of potential health benefits at a quick googling of it

that being said, i have jewpeen, tho wish i had a choice in the matter.

Actually . . . it's theorized to go the opposite way. Circumcision may (no solid proof) make men less sensitive. However, quantifying such personal experiences is kind of hard to do, I imagine . . . which explains why there's no solid conclusion.[/b]

They (uncircumcised men) only think their penis is more sensitive because the excess (I say excess because I'm circumcised) foreskin acts as a buffer. Once the skin is pulled back, they get the full effect. Circumcised members seem less sensitive because they're exposed to that "unbuffered" stimulation all the time.

It's like finally bangin' your girl without a condom after having to bag it up for 3 years.

Uncircumcised penises look gross. But that's probably because I'm a little biased.[/b]

I take it you have a long history of viewing an uncircumcised penises?

However, I am circumcised. Glad to be, too. I must concur despite my joke to Bryce that they do indeed look very gross.

I'm not circumcised and I would hate to be! It destroys the tissue at the base of the head which is the most sensitive part of the penis - having sex or masturbating won't feel as good if you're circumcised as it would if you were not.

Josh

yes.

Uncircumcised penises look gross. But that's probably because I'm a little biased.

yes.

circumcision is an outdated practice with no benefits.

This is wrong (I say that in a nice way) If the male who is uncircumcised doesn't clean right, he can cause infections in the woman or so I've been told.

This is wrong (I say that in a nice way) If the male who is uncircumcised doesn't clean right, he can cause infections in the woman or so I've been told.

it does has some health benefits, but there's 'benefits' if you're not circumcised too. these include increased sexual sensitivity and also not having a giant chunk of your penis cut off (mostly) because america is retarded.

circumcising your baby rather than giving him is just wrong really. they can choose to mutilate themselves later. otherwise it's just some extra money to make off of surgery for the medical establishment.

it does has some health benefits

And that was point. Saying it's "outdated with no benefits" is simply wrong.

circumcising your baby rather than giving him is just wrong really. they can choose to mutilate themselves later. otherwise it's just some extra money to make off of surgery for the medical establishment.

I assume you meant to complete your sentence by saying "circumcising your baby rather than giving him the option is just wrong really." Firstly I don't think it's wrong because God established this in the Old Testament as a practice for the Israelites as a sign of being set apart to God (There's much more to it) and it is also up to the parent of the child. But would you give your child the option to opt out of being murdered in the womb? I would say that's a much bigger issue then cutting the foreskin off of your child.

Sign in to follow this