Sign in to follow this  
Ayn/Ehlora

Circumcision - Talley them up!

Are You...  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Are You...

I guess circumcised penises are a little more sensitive making sex a little more stimulating. I would have liked to have been consulted on this.

Totally wrong, circumcised penis' are less sensitive due to exposure.

If you have good hygiene, wont be a problem. And circumcision is not out there to cater for people who do not wash, its their fault if they smegma build up.

Every child is born with a foreskin for a reason. Seems stupid to cut it off. Why not remove other parts too while we are at it. Appendix anyone?

I have three brothers and me and all my brothers were circumcised.

When I have a son or sons, they too will be circumcised.

While I agree circumcision of a baby boy is not needed for salvation, I do believe as a tradition and an outward sign it was established in Genesis chapter 17.

There are lots of things not required for Salvation, and actually the only thing required is accepting Jesus as our Lord and Saviour, but that does not mean we don't at least try and follow the commandments which are possible to follow.

I just feel circumcising a son is easy to do and it is a tradition so no real reason not to do it especially when it is an established tradition within the Bible.

Why not remove other parts too while we are at it. Appendix anyone?

Science is saying that the appendix is now no longer a needed organ....

Circumcision is now more about the parent's preference than anything else.

Don't you have to be circumcised if you want to "get ahead."

What do you mean by that?

Plus doesn't answer your stance on the topic.

I am. but i would love not to be. Or what i think is best be partially circumcised. where they just take a little bit to make it look cleaner but leave enough for the added sensation. to bad we babby's dont get to have say in it. I to feel its kinda an outdated idea to circumcise.

Only Jews practice it because of the old testament and USA picked it up as a "cleaner" option but if your a fundamentalist or regular christian it is not meant to be which is why were not born already circumcised for it was not Jesus's intention (no offense to circumcised guys on this forum):

Christ spoke against circumcision at The Feast of Tabernacles in The Gospel of Luke. He also spoke against it in The Gospel of Thomas (53) when he said "if circumcision were profitable, the father would get them from the mother already circumcised. In Galatians 5:2, Paul felt he needed to clear up the issue and said "Mark my words! I tell you that if you circumcise yourself, Christ will be of no value to you at all." Paul was saying that to circumcise was a physical mark of a rejection of Christ. This is what the Pharisees were trying to do. They had managed to get Christ crucified and were trying to put down the nacent Christian movement once and for all. They were trying to get the disciples to submit to circumcision as a physical sign that they had rejected Christ and had joined the Jews.

"David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king’s son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage."

Sign in to follow this