The V Status

jesuschic4life

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... I want my hubby to be a virgin when I get married. :) there's something amazingly special about having kept that gift until your wedding night...

that said... if the love of my life happens to have made some mistakes in his past, who am I not to forgive him?

It doesn't matter to me either way.

I want incredible sex, so if he wasn't then I know I won't have to train him.

but if he is, then I guess I'll just have to be patient.

But like an above poster said, having sex with someone you love dearly 100% is going to be amazing and special no matter their physical experience or state.

I'd really prefer it if my husband is a virgin. I just don't like the thought of the man I love having been with another woman, presumaby before they were married, and I can't help but wonder if he'd be making comparisons. And I'd want to marry someone who has enough self-control to wait until his wedding night to have sex.

But it depends on the situation, I guess.

If they have made mistakes in their past, I am in no place to be unforgiving of that. However, It is important to me that any guy that I date, and therefore any guy that I would potentially marry, be committed to living a lifestyle of purity. It would be really nice if they were a virgin, but their past is not as important to me as the way they are living their life at the time we date/get married.

No matter what his past is, it will still be OUR first time together on our wedding night, and It will be special.

Yeah... I want my hubby to be a virgin when I get married. :) there's something amazingly special about having kept that gift until your wedding night...

that said... if the love of my life happens to have made some mistakes in his past, who am I not to forgive him?[/b]

I completely agree. It's really not my place to judge if he's made mistakes, but I'm saving myself, and I'd love that gift in return.

i want him to be a virgin,

but you know God doesn't always equate what we want with His plan.

if it's His will that my future hubby has to learn through falling i suppose i'll get over it and trust God's forgiven him for straying

^_^

but i'm saving myself for him, so i'd really love it if he did the same. how cool would that be?

No, first time intercourse is awkward in general. More so if either has no idea what they are doing.

Just a fact, Ma'am. I think everyone knows that.

I think it's great if you choose to wait, which I AM am also doing, the person you end up with is also a virgin, go you two.

I was making a joke, no big deal.

that said... if the love of my life happens to have made some mistakes in his past, who am I not to forgive him?[/b]

^ Extremely well said. Couldn'ta said it better myself. I'd rather him be a virgin because then we can learn together, but it's not my place to judge for past mistakes. Besides then at least one of us will know what to do xD

Im saving myself for marriage and I would really prefer if he did too. And he will know that before we ever get engaged. Im not saying i wont marry them, but they will know that that is important to me. I hope I find someone who that is important to as well.

Yeah... I want my hubby to be a virgin when I get married. there's something amazingly special about having kept that gift until your wedding night...

^Epic win! Well said!

My husband and I were both virgins. Honestly, I needed him to be one. I know in my heart that I would have had a hard time getting past the knowledge of him with another woman in that way. I believe that that is why God lead him to me.

What we share is incredibly special and I would never say that it was awkward. I am tired of people saying that actually. Virginity is something to be cherished, not given away to have experience for a potential husband down the road.

Those of you who are waiting- My first time was not awkward. I was(am) a woman in love and he was(is) in love with me. It was incredibly special, don't let anyone talk it down to you and tell you it will be "awkward." My husband and I can look back and know that we were inexperienced, but that was what was one of the things that was so beautiful about it. We knew that we had forever and it was fun figuring things out together.

Those of you who are waiting- My first time was not awkward. I was(am) a woman in love and he was(is) in love with me. It was incredibly special, don't let anyone talk it down to you and tell you it will be "awkward." My husband and I can look back and know that we were inexperienced, but that was what was one of the things that was so beautiful about it. We knew that we had forever and it was fun figuring things out together.[/b]

I needed to hear this. ^.^ Thank you.

Even if it turned out to be awkward why should that matter? I'll love him to death. ;p

Those of you who are waiting- My first time was not awkward. I was(am) a woman in love and he was(is) in love with me. It was incredibly special, don't let anyone talk it down to you and tell you it will be "awkward." My husband and I can look back and know that we were inexperienced, but that was what was one of the things that was so beautiful about it. We knew that we had forever and it was fun figuring things out together.[/b]

Oh I really needed to hear that too. I am trying not to have the mindset and know that it will be special, but part of is worried. I have another question, F.R.O.G, did you hurt alot your first night? Sorry if that's too personal, I'm just terrified of first time pain.

Oh I really needed to hear that too. I am trying not to have the mindset and know that it will be special, but part of is worried. I have another question, F.R.O.G, did you hurt alot your first night? Sorry if that's too personal, I'm just terrified of first time pain.[/b]

It was a tad uncomfortable yes. But we took it slow and it wasn't something to complain about at all. It was easier the next time. I am not sure how much more to say without getting too into it, the best advice I can give would be to try and relax. :)