Sign in to follow this  
Teeya

Looking for a Really good Godly Christian collage

can anyone suggest any?

I am really looking but I can seen to find any that have a good walk with God,

is it just me or is there any out there

Guest FirefromtheEast

I live near a school that probably many people here would like. Though most people in my area are either Catholic or Jewish, this is a Protestant school (I think Baptist?). Its located in St. Davids, PA.

Here is the link - there is a seminary there too.

Eastern University

I would suggest Southern Seminary's college "Boyce."

It's in Louisville, KY. It's good reformed teaching and I am expecting to go there.

can anyone suggest any?

is it just me or is there any out there[/b]

There is no reason you can't have a strong relationship with god anywhere you might be. Rather than choosing a school based on your perception of how a place will affect your relationship, you should choose a school based on the quality of the institution and how you relate to the surrounding community. Sure, your religious feelings may play into that, but look for the academics, then the place, and then consider the impact on your 'walk with god'.

I also recommend St Vladimir's Seminary in New York. St Tikhon's Seminary in Pennsylvania, or Holy Cross Seminary in Chicago.

Good teaching in correct Orthodox Christian doctrine, as the apostles preached.

There is no reason you can't have a strong relationship with god anywhere you might be. Rather than choosing a school based on your perception of how a place will affect your relationship, you should choose a school based on the quality of the institution and how you relate to the surrounding community. Sure, your religious feelings may play into that, but look for the academics, then the place, and then consider the impact on your 'walk with god'.[/b]

my walk is fine but If I going to go to a Christian school I want there walk to bee really REALLY let me stress this REALLYYY good as well, and not half baked a fake cause I wan to go to a school to become a yp then they better know what there doing outside the academics dear god has been preparing me for this for years and I am not going to have the world mess it up I will fallow the plan he has for me and what he wants me to do with my life. so yea there you go, have an issue with my reason still for wanting a good christian school?

Thank you Everyone for the suggestions! I will be looking into them!

Hugs!

can anyone suggest any?

There are mutliple Christian colleges across the nation, some less expensive but with good material, some more expensive with good material. However, there will always be non-Christians at these colleges, regardless of the fact that it is a CHRISTIAN college. Also, some professors don't always teach correct theology, as I have witnessed by several ministers who are pursuing Masters in certain degrees. For me, I've been looking at both Dallas Baptist University(DBU) and Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary(SWBTS). DBU is the more expensive of the two, while both teach good material. My youth pastor was actually taught in his senior year with the material SWBTS is using for its Freshman class. Also, last year was its first graduation for an undergraduate class, comprising of 63 students.

Just look around, find a college that suits what you're pursuing, and go for it, seeking God first in it. He'll guide you and open and close the necessary doors.

lol it seems like ll th good schools are not anywhere near me[/b]

You are in Orgeon? The Master's College is a great Christian school, in California(closer than some, haha). =)

incajesus_2.jpg

This collage makes me happy <33

I'm surprised no one's mentioned Gordon college, though O_o? And what about Wheaton? Aren't they supposed to be some of the top-ranked religious colleges or something?

I hope to go to St. Olaf, though I guess that's pretty secular at this point.

Hahahahaahaa thank you Yves, for recognizing that college was spelled wrong. I was gonna post something sarcastic about studying 2nd grade spelling again, but you're reply with the collage can't be topped. xD

can anyone suggest any?

Evangel University, Vanguard University, SAGU, Central Bible College, etc.

Guest FirefromtheEast
Hahahahaahaa thank you Yves, for recognizing that college was spelled wrong. I was gonna post something sarcastic about studying 2nd grade spelling again, but you're reply with the collage can't be topped. xD[/b]

Ha! You just did!