Sign in to follow this  
DaughterOfChrist

Creativity

Anyone else like doing creative things? Like making things or arts&crafts?

Personally I like making scrapbooks myself.I have several different ones I'm working on and I simply LOVE making them.My favorite ones being for my favorite tv show.I have three going for that alone, lol.

I've also dabbled in making posters too.I made one for a show of mine with photos/quotes/etc.

And lately I've been doing ones with simple markers.I just take quotes and bible verses that I love and I add little doodles wherever I feel like over a piece of poster board and make a poster out of it.

I LOVE doing creative things. All these ideas are in my brain and I just have to get them out... Lol! Arts and crafts are a huge part of my life.

I'm, like, the biggest doodler. I doodle on everything, really. I draw little random drawings on papers and on my binders and in the margins of my notebooks. I make t-shirts and bracelets and I love love love doing collages. I do scrap-booking, too. I tried origami but I failed (.__.) I also have this random notebook that I draw in to make designs with felt pens whenever I'm bored. I make cards on special occasions, too. I think it's more personal. Sometimes I'll write Bible verses or snippets of song lyrics and draw pictures or practice calligraphy. I wish someone could teach me how to knit, though... That seems like so much fun.

I am really impatient, but every once and a while I'll decide to make something creative and I love it! I have a few ideas...I like making things for friends for their birthday or something.

I LOVE ART!

i love to draw, I'm always drawing everywhere. I also love working with watercolour pencils. I like designing things and I would LOVE to be a fashion or costume designer some day. I f I did fashion design, i would like to be a formal dress designer, that's pretty much all I desgn anyway.

I like sharpies. I like drawing with sharpies. I sometimes have the urge to paint my kitten like the rainbow. I've painted my kittens nails orange just for laughs. I've written a three page long random talk show featuring my favorite anime characters. I've written countless zombie puns and thrown them all away.

My notebooks EAT my sharpies. Spongebob stickers meet their doom at my hands. I torture hello kitty pictures. I sing random things that pop into my head, then go write them down.

I am creative. just kinda freakish at the same time.

I like to do creative things, you know arts and crafts, but only for fun. The recent thing i did was turn an old shabby chair into something totally funky. My room is buttercup yellow so to add more color to it i took out really bright pictures from magazines. You know all the funky kinds. Then i stick to the char, at different angles, with cutouts and all. The impact was so amazing. Immediately the room lit up. The chair looks so cool now. When my friends came over, they simply loved it.

haha, you can call me the creative queen! i love origami and drawing, painting and posters. for friends b-days or for christmas i usually make earings or necklaces for them. and i discoved the joys of scrapbooking this year too!

My dad is an artist, and he had a pot that had no paint on it, so I painted it recently. It felt good letting out some kind of energy I place in places that don't allow me to let it out. I need to do art more.

Art, calligraphy, making random things, decorating things, interior design, I donno if you'd count computer programming as creativity but it certainly takes a lot of it. recently I've been making magnets for the giant magnet board I have in my room.

Oh and poetry :)

art art art art art art art art art art art art

I like to try everything. Regular clay, polymer clay, metal, beads, knitting, glass, drawing even though I'm bad at it, photography. I even did rock carving last year and that was really frustrating but it turned out cool

like ive posted in other places, my main thing is writing. i do novels, short stories, flash fiction lately and poetry.

web and graphic after that, both for hobby and for work stuff sometimes. ive always drawn since 2nd grade but dont do it as much anymore because i suck. :x drawing sigils and furthermore doing magic is also an extremely creative 'hobby' (;D) i do a lot too. it's great.

I like making music or sound effects. I use Reaper as my Digital Audio Workstation, then I have a few synths and virtual instruments I use to see what I can come up with. One synth, Synplant, is really fun to work with.

It's a lot easier for me than drawing or a lot of other creative things.

I like art too! My favorite things are sketching with a pencil, painting landscapes, making bracelets, and painting pop art. I would love to get better at painting people. Grrrr! That's not one of my high points lol. =)

I journal, but not only that, I draw, write poetry, create projects, and write stories. I really love coming up with new projects and stuff and share them with other people.

That makes school projects so much more fun and easy. =)