Sign in to follow this  
Hearts Unbreak

Accountability Partners

Hey everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. I was hoping I could find someone to keep my accountable on my quest to stop masturbating and to remain physically and mentally pure. If any of you need someone to keep you accountable or to encourage you I'm here for you as well. Please point me in the right direction if there's already a place to go to find an accountability partner of some sort. Sorry if this post is a redundancy of someone else's older thread.

Exist in Peace.

Well bro, I'll support you in whatever you decide, but I'd like to share a few things with you first:

First of all, masturbation is not bad, either physically or mentally; it is not a sin. We've all had morning wood and wet dreams... and more often than not, I think they could be avoided if we masturbated more. Orgasms (for women too) help relieve stress to keep you focused, and help relax your body. So it's purely beneficial.

Though judging by how you've written this and other topics others have written like it, it seems more that you are struggling with lust. If that is the case, then I congratulate you on trying to get off that road. But lust does not have to mean masturbation.

It's up to you, but instead of just avoiding masturbating as a means to avoid other impurities, you might try separating the two, and eliminating the side you don't want (lust), while still keeping the healthy side (masturbating).\

Good luck man,

Josh

Okay this is exactly what I thought would happen. You are all going off topic, Im deleting every off topic post, if I see any more, you will be warned and the topic closed.

If God convicts you something is wrong, then it is. He convicted me that masturbation was wrong, so I firmly believe that it is. PM me, i'm chill to chat.

I can go for an Accountability partner. God hasn't convicted me yet- but I've been wanting to stop masturbating for a while but haven't had anyone to help or I haven't told anyone so it's not going very well.

Sign in to follow this