Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unconservative Christian

Looking for the most hardcore verse in the bible

47 posts in this topic

Well I think all the previous Bible verses stated show he is pretty hardcore.

"So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables." John 2:15

Shows he's pretty hardcore. The whole New Testament shows he's pretty hardcore. Only a hardcore person would go to Jerusalem knowing what awaited Jesus.

Thank you all for the great answers. And Jesus was definately a tough hardcore guy. Tougher than Brock Lesnar and Chuck Norris put together!! At the moment, I have definately decided to get a "Pain is temparory. Failure is Forever" tattoo and I am tossing up between...

"I wounded them so badly that they were unable to get up. They fell under my feet."

"They cried out for help, but there was no one to save them. They cried out to the LORD, but he did not answer them"

"I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them"

Also, had a mate at the gym that got the words "Judges 19:22-29" on his neck. lol. Always trying to outdo me.

It's still a couple of days before my appointment, so if any of you come up with any other good ones, please post them.

By my definition Jesus was not hardcore, very peaceful. Sometimes rebellious to the staus quo, but not hardcore.[/b]

I would have to totally agree with this. Don't get me wrong, Jesus went against the grain by hanging out with outcasts and challenging the pharisees and whatnot. But he was extremely gentle, meek and mild.

- - - - -

To answer the OP's question, I'd take any verse in the Bible and just translate it to latin. That's pretty "hardcore"... In my opinion anyway.

responding to an earlier thing...Jesus was not a rebel against God, but the religious leaders of the time.

And what about the verses that speak about non-violence? Translate those into latin and carry irony on your back.

This is not a discussion thread about whether Jesus was hardcore or not. Let's stay on topic.

What did you end up getting the tattoo of?

If anyone's still wondering about being hardcore...

that's the perfect video to watch :P

Got 3 tatts over 36 hours :)

Wound up getting...

"They cried out for help, but there was no one to save them. They cried out to the LORD, but he did not answer them" on my back... and also got "Would Jesus Tap?" on my leg, and "I Am Warrior" on my arm.

I love the tatts a lot, but it just hit me... that if I do make it to the UFC or StrikeForce one day, I am going to have extra motivation to make sure I don't lose with the tatts I have now to go with my lion tattoo on my heart and skulls on my lower back that I had done earlier this year. Hahaha.

Thanks all for the help. :)

I found a good one...

"I ground and pounded them as fine as the dust of the earth, and swept them into the gutter like dirt. You made them turn and run, I have destroyed all who hated me. -2 Samuel 22:41"

I'm getting this one...dunno where though...

you could try Romans 8:38 - 39;

38For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[a] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

My personal favorite :)

Strive earnestly in the good conflict of faith. Lay hold of eternal life, to which thou hast been called, and hast confessed the good confession before many witnesses...... 1 Timothy 6:12

I wonder what Unconservative Christian chose in the end, ha.

This:

Got 3 tatts over 36 hours :)

Wound up getting...

"They cried out for help, but there was no one to save them. They cried out to the LORD, but he did not answer them" on my back... and also got "Would Jesus Tap?" on my leg, and "I Am Warrior" on my arm.

I love the tatts a lot, but it just hit me... that if I do make it to the UFC or StrikeForce one day, I am going to have extra motivation to make sure I don't lose with the tatts I have now to go with my lion tattoo on my heart and skulls on my lower back that I had done earlier this year. Hahaha.

Thanks all for the help. :)

This:

Man, that's a lot of tattoos, lol. Would've been interesting if he posted up some pictures of them.

Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the

tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through

the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike

down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

Doesnt get anymore hardcore than Pulp Fiction just read Sam L Jackson's wallet nuff said!

For a tat I would just write down Ezekiel 25:17 with a nice font

Here's the deal, I'm training to be a full-time MMA fighter, and have some pretty intimidating tattoos, but I want one on my back that shows my Christian faith, but still shows I am all business.

So, what is the most aggresive verse in the bible, that shows Jesus as the hardcore dude He really is, so I can get it inked before my next fight.

Much appreciated. :)

It would be healthy to see on you this tattoo with a bible verse on Jesus :thumbup:  :thumbup: