What's your most politically incorrect idea?

Karl Magnus

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People on unemployment for longer than a certain period of time shall be conscripted into public service so long as they are on the government payroll.

That certain human traits should be bred out (ie, extremely dark skin, light eyes, light hair, obesity, small feet, etc.) until we reach a more genetically dominant/original set of characteristics.[/b]

Let me see... my skin isn't dark unless I tan, my eyes aren't light, my hair sure isn't light, I'm scrawny and can't seem to gain weight, and have abnormally huge feet.

Looks like I'm a go for breeding. :P

That certain human traits should be bred out (ie, extremely dark skin, light eyes, light hair, obesity, small feet, etc.) until we reach a more genetically dominant/original set of characteristics.[/b]

What do you mean "Bred out"?

Why not just send them into camps where they can do labor, so that we dont have too? That clearly makes more sense... :)

Here's a radical idea: artists should run the entertainment industry. Business and finance majors should not be ALLOWED near the entertainment industry.

That's a pretty extreme idea seeing as the entertainment industry is run by business and finance majors who think they are creative but don't have an ounce of creativity in them.

The artists should be making the big bucks. Not the young hip executives right out of business school.

I work at Disney World and I find it quite sad that more and more of the college students there are majoring in finance and business instead of artistic fields. They want to be the next Michael Eisner, not the next Glen Keane or Eric Goldberg.

The people who are actually in charge of the parks don't have an ounce of creativity in them. The Imagineers do, but they're the ones who are dreadfully underpaid and constantly have "help" from the executives poking their noses into their projects.

We need more artists who happen to be good businessmen running the entertainment industry. Not businessmen who think they are artists.

Light eyes and hair aren't unhealthy lol.

And hey, dominant genes means more things like Huntington's. Yay.[/b]

Lighter eyes and hair are a mutation. And yeah, go hunting.

What do you mean "Bred out"?

Why not just send them into camps where they can do labor, so that we dont have too? That clearly makes more sense... :)[/b]

I mean people with better genetics should breed more, and those that don't shouldn't breed as much.

And how about instead everyone that's able does labor? I have never understood why people are so lazy and expect others to work for them. Without some kind of work you are useless and lead a very meaningless (and in all probability quite boring) life.

Lighter eyes and hair are a mutation. And yeah, go hunting.[/b]
So you want to make the gene pool weaker just because you think light eyes and hair are a bad mutation. note I said bad not unhealthy, because, you know, they aren't. They are no better or worse thank darker hair and eyes.

Usually politically incorrect things are based on something... I don't know... minimally intelligent and/or logical?

So you want to make the gene pool weaker just because you think light eyes and hair are a bad mutation. note I said bad not unhealthy, because, you know, they aren't. They are no better or worse thank darker hair and eyes.

Usually politically incorrect things are based on something... I don't know... minimally intelligent and/or logical?[/b]

I have nothing against people of any race or possessing any quality, it's just that I believe humans should all be the same race, which after mixing them all up would probably bring about the more dominant genes.

And light eyes, for example, aren't in themselves unhealthy. It's more that the genes that come along with such traits lead to other unhealthy things, like excessively light skin which is more prone to skin cancer and the like.

Are you implying that I am not intelligent or logical because I hope for a future where the only thing that separates people is how they think, instead of how they look?

Then why are you focused so much on how someone looks?

I mean really, genetic mutations are what saved the human race[/b]

Because how someone looks is a result of their genetic makeup.

Most of the world are Asians, so they'd probably be the closest to my ideal human.

Biology fail.

Here's a radical idea: artists should run the entertainment industry. Business and finance majors should not be ALLOWED near the entertainment industry.

That's a pretty extreme idea seeing as the entertainment industry is run by business and finance majors who think they are creative but don't have an ounce of creativity in them.

The artists should be making the big bucks. Not the young hip executives right out of business school.

I work at Disney World and I find it quite sad that more and more of the college students there are majoring in finance and business instead of artistic fields. They want to be the next Michael Eisner, not the next Glen Keane or Eric Goldberg.

The people who are actually in charge of the parks don't have an ounce of creativity in them. The Imagineers do, but they're the ones who are dreadfully underpaid and constantly have "help" from the executives poking their noses into their projects.

We need more artists who happen to be good businessmen running the entertainment industry. Not businessmen who think they are artists.[/b]

Awesome, but not politically incorrect.

So you don't want people to focus on how people look so you're idea of fixing it is to focus on how everyone looks.

Yeah, not politically incorrect by any means. Shoo.[/b]

Maybe I was taking a stab in the dark to assume darker features are more dominant for humans, and if so I apologize. I still think we should only have one race though.

Also, the whole point of this thread is to post politically incorrect ideas. You had them too.