Sign in to follow this  
ajhshajdjadjjadjadjjdh

Do you have a Girl Bestfriend?

My best friend is a girl, I'm not her best friend but yeah. She helps me with my relationships and stuff and I help her with hers. Works well actually...

Funny... that's kind of the way I feel about my friend too.

Yeah, I do too. Still close enough to call eachother brother and sister publically, even though we haven't really seen eachother over the summer. We go through college together, same major. It actually seems fairly common to have a "Girl" bestfriend. She doesn't know how I've started to feel about her though.

I have 2 bestfriends, a guy and a girl.My guy bestfriend is a college student already, my gal bestfriend is my classmate.

Guy BF=Games, games, games

Gal BF= Lot of fun, awesomeness.:)

Kinda works that way for me too. (Actually, my dude best friend is in college too). Funny thing is, they're dating. xDDD But yeah, my girl bestfriend is probably my best best friend. =P

I dunno, isn't that awkward to have your bestfriend as a girlfriend?

Honestly if thinking about being together forever with someone why not your best friend?

I'm new to my school, so I don't have a best friend in real life... But all my best friends were girls. They were girls in middle school in Charlottesville; she was a girl in high-school in Roanoke; they were girls at all the various camps and summer programs I've been too. They remain girls online =)

I suspect as I go into senior year in Colorado Springs, my friends will continue to be girls... but I'm open to alternatives <3

I've had one best friend, who happened to be a girl, and happened to become my girlfriend, and happens to be my ex now.

Other than that, I'm mostly friends with girls, because I can understand them easier than guys. And they smell good :)

But don't cut your ties with that girl. She might know what's best for you, and she's keeping you safe. You never know.

I don't have a girl bestfriend. They always end up thinking I like them more than just 'friends' and they either make things awkward or stop talking to me.

Pretty much all of my friends are girls. Girls are much easier to talk to than guys, and I feel like I can be myself more around them. The person that I would consider my best friend is a girl. I'm the shy guy at school, and she's the outgoing girl with a lot of friends. I'm not really sure how that happened, but I do feel that I am able to be myself around her, well, used to... the relationship there has gotten a bit awkward since I like her and she currently likes someone else... but that will work out eventually if it's meant to be. It's all up to God.

99% of the guys at my school are idiots. I have three guy friends, and that is it. My best friend is a girl. We've been friends for 9 years now. o.O

Most of my friends use to be girls but, as time went on I grew more apart and now I only have a few "girl friends"

As for a best girldfriend.. Yeah I supose I do.

You mean someone that doesn't talk about sex and sports nonstop?

Yeah, all my friends are girls pretty much, except I have guy friends at church.

You mean someone that doesn't talk about sex and sports nonstop?

Are you saying there's something wrong with sex and sports? ;) Haha. Kidding.

Sign in to follow this