Do you have a Girl Bestfriend?

Oh yeah, I have a girl best friend too.

We actually had a little thing between us at one time, but we were so close that we decided that it might damage our relationship.

On your question, I wouldn't sever ties with her, I mean she's your best friend right? Just explain to her that you feel she is not allowing you to do things and also remember that she isn't your mother, take her feelings to heart but don't let them control you.

I mean you shouldn't sever ties with your best friend, that's why she's your best friend. Just tell her you want to go out with the girl you like and do it, help her find a guy to go out with or at least support her in that area.

My best friend is a girl and our friendship works out perfectly actually. Whenever there is someone I like she fully supports me in pursuing them and she will give me tips and advice and i do the same for her. We don't get jealous of each other's "special person"

The only thing slightly complicated about having her as my BFF is that most people think we are in a relationship, most of our friends think we are getting married, but we just laugh about it and tell people we aren't together xD. But we do tend to act like a couple a lot (holding hands in public, hugging, and we just get excited around each other because we are best friends)

Just make sure you don't forget she is your best friend so dont like drop her like chopped liver when you have someone you like....

^Same here. *coughmostboyscarebulliescough*

We fought about something, which I don't have any idea, yesterday. Then everybody suddenly was angry at me. Maybe because I went with my crush because she lost on a deal and she should treat me.

That's the problem.

Like last school year, I had this MU with a girl, but I STOPPED it, and she said she wanted me to go her house because she will give something to me. Then here's my BF again, she stopped me.

Like last school year, I had this MU with a girl, but I STOPPED it, and she said she wanted me to go her house because she will give something to me. Then here's my BF again, she stopped me.[/b]

I'm sorry, but MU? What's that?

And, I have had girl best friends in the past, though I guess I'd say my ex-GF is the closest thing I have to a girl best friend now (we obviously broke up on good terms).

well i am a girl with a guy bestfriend so i think i can help...

i think she is like that because maybe she likes you, i know when i used to like my best guy friend i would get upset when he would go and hang out with the girl he liked, but i never stopped him.

as your best friend she is supposed to be happy for you and support you.

i don't think you ahould cur her out of your life just yet, sit down and talk with her about how you are feeling decide together how to fix it.

it is totally not worth ruining a friendship over.

My best friend is a girl. Probably the sweetest gal I know. She's like my mother though. Drives me crazy, in a good way, I suppose.

It's kinda funny. She's sometimes worse than my mother. She nagged me until I stopped drinking Coca-Cola because she thought I was drinking too much (which was probably true. I averaged about 120 ounces of coke daily.) xDDDDD

Okay, I talked to her after the school hours...Hmmm....She said that she didn't want me to end up with a girl who's an emo, etc, etc. So yeah, it's done. Now, I understand.

I had a girl bestfriend. She later turned into my girlfriend, but that's a different story.

I dunno, I hate to know someone, who's close to me, has a crush on me. Insecure!

Edited by JordanL
Double Post

Yea, for me, most all my friends are girls and I'm really close to them all. I have a ton of best friends and only one or two of them is a guy. I don't see anything wrong with it really because guys are simply put, guys. For example, have you ever noticed for every word you can think of to say to a guy, there are like 10 you can think of to say to a girl? I think the reason we're like this is because girls create more conversation, and we see girls as having more conversation than us guys, but thats just the way I see it.

Tell me what you guys think.