Sign in to follow this  
sierra-smith

A Different Person...

Hello, Hello Everyone!

As some of you know, I am not new here, I have been a member for a little over a half year. But I am a new person then I was when I joined. And this is the introduction to the new me.

If you would look on my profile you would see that I'm 15. I was and am being raised in a Christian home. And God is leading me to start a ministry to reach this generation.

See, I know what this generation is going through, I've been going through it too. What I am about to say, no one knows but God. And it's about time I share my story.

I have told you I was raised in a Christian home. But I never thought about what it really meant to be a Christian, I just always said I was one. My life all I had ever known was God. I never questioned it. I just agreed, for lack of better words. But I wasn't a real Christian.

Statistics say a large part of children and teens grow up being raised by a single parent or their grandparents. As of ten years old, I became part of the statistc. That's right, my mom was given the task of raising my brother and I alone. No, my dad didn't leave willingly. He died of a heart attack Thanksgiving day 2005. You might be expecting me to say this made me hate God, you'd be wrong. I was saddened by it, I wondered why it happened. But I never thought about God's part in it.

You're again, probably expecting me to say I had some holy- God, life altering experience, but no. I did decided I wanted to be a true Christian. It just never happened. I would catch on fire for God, but then the fire would fizzle out. The year the year I was 14, that's what happened. I would catch on fire, then I would get caught up with what was happening at school, and being cool, and my fire would fizzle out.

You're now saying 'So this is the part with the holy-God, life altering experience' Well, sort of.God did speak to me. He told me that this generation was falling behind and so was I. I knew the truth, but I didn't accept it. I wouldn't let it set me free. He told me, I could make a difference. That I know what this generation is going through. I've experienced it first hand.

And I accpeted it. I now Know the truth and the truth has set me free. And I am free indeed!

I guess the whole point of this, was to let anyone out there hurting or addicted to something like I was, that you become free. God will set you free! He sent his one and only son, so he could set you free. And he loves. So, so much. He thinks the world of you. He gave the world for you, created the world for you. He just wants you to love him back!

Edited by sierra-smith

Every person has his/her own thoughts and fillings. Another thing is that there is also own ability, efficiency, skill and so on. So, person should increase that by using their own resources.