Sign in to follow this  
WahooPunch

A little introspection...

Okay, girls...

What are three things you really like about yourself (they can be physical or about your character/personality) and three things that you wish you could change about yourself (again, physically or character)?

To end off on a cliché note, our imperfections are what makes each and every one of us so beautiful! Our flaws make us interesting, anyhow... :P

I like my eyes and how I'm compassionate and pretty smart.

I dislike that I get angry easily, my bad skin, and my knees.

I like the color of my eyes, I like how I am a good listener, I like that I'm smart

I dislike how shy I am, I dislike that the hair on my legs grows back in like 2 days, and I dislike my hair

Guest FirefromtheEast

-I like the intensity I bring wherever I go (though I have no idea how apparent my personality is online). I understand I am a bold and "magnetic" personality, and that this provides a way to make an impact on others.

-I like my eyes. They are very indicative of my personality.

-I like that I can look at situations from a different angle than most.

-I don't like my anger towards most of the world, which stems mostly from past experiences (either personal or negative experiences family members have lived through).

-I don't like the guilt I have. I tend to blame myself for most negative things that happen, even though it usually doesn't logically line up.

-I also dislike the incredibly high standards I set for myself. While it can help me succeed, it also can feed into my huge burden of guilt if I don't.

-I like my hair. It's strawberry blonde-ish and I keep it really soft and healthy.

-I think I'm a good listener, and I give appropriate responses to what people are saying. Growing up I always felt sort of ignored so I always try my best to get into what people are saying even if no one else is paying attention.

-I'm smart I guess.

-I'm bad at expressing myself, which always ends up making me really upset and frustrated. Any kind of debate, paper/report, etc. I'm just terrible at. Probably even on here some of the stuff I've said sounds pretty off. Things make sense in my head but then when I try to express them in words it just ends bad.

-I'm pretty shy and I very very rarely start conversations with anyone other than my close friends.

-My stomach fat

1) I like how I am artistic and creative

2) I like the colour of my eyes

3) I like how I can be friendly and nice to people.

1) I dislike the incredible shyness I often have.

2) I dislike how I find it hard to be humorous, funny and think of jokes.

3) I dislike my hair naturally, I wish it wasn't curly and I didn't have to straighten it.

1) I like that I'm a pretty laid back person. Honestly, I try not to let anything bother me and I don't get worked up about little things. Cool, calm, collected, y'know...

2) I'm a very loyal and faithful friend.

3) I have a cute nose. And nice legs... thanks to jogging >_>

1) I dislike how quiet I can be. I can be very shy and I take a while to warm up to people in unfamiliar settings.

2) Sometimes I can be very unmotivated.

3) I wish I had 20/20 vision.

things i like:

- i am a verry chilled out person, friendly and really easy to talk to (if i say so myself!)

- i am unbelieveably loyal to those i care about and would never intentionally hurt them

- i have soft skin and no hair on my legs. honestly. i have been mercifully spared the horrors of waxing and shaving!! *sings God's praises!!*

things i dislike:

- the colour of my eyes. the white part is kinda....not white, its more yellowy-brown. makes me look diseased, or as someone once put it "devilish" (that comment cut me deep!)

-my hands and feet. the jointed parts are very dark comapred to the rest of the surrounding skin. i hate it

- the fact that i put on weight soooooooo easily, so i am never quite comfortable in my own skin.

I like: My hair... most of the time.

I'm good at listening.

And I like my nose. Idk why I just do :P

I dislike: My eyes.

I get annoyed and mad easily.

I am short.

like:

my hair

that people can trust me to listen to them no matter what the problem is

my scars

dislike:

me

my ansestory

that i can't spell worth a hoot

I like my low blood pressure.

I like how muted my emotions are in my head.

I like my voice.

I don't like my hips.

I don't like how it takes me a few hours of steady playing for me to get back in the groove of playing MW2

I don't like my voice.

- I like my giant eyes

- I like how I'm very opinionated

- I like my skin tone

- I don't like my height

- I don't like my voice

- I don't like my smile (ew)

like:

-i love my ability to pick up on things quickly

-i love my boyfriend (he is a part of me, my other half)

-i love my sense of style

dislike:

-my weight

-my complexion

-my constant mood extremities

I like

1. how I'm laid back.

2. how I care about people

3. I like the color of my eyes

Things I disk like

1. Being very shy

2. My Height

3. How I can't be my self around people.

I like my boobs

I like my sense of style

I like that I can do a number of different voices and make people laugh

I dislike how much I hold back (I'm slowly working on it)

I dislike how much I procrastinate

I dislike my lack of motivation

Hmm.

I like my body, as a whole.

I like my creativity and intelligence.

I like my inner sense of optimism and strength, the 'grown-up voice' inside my head, that gets me through hard times.

I dislike how I look to people from the outside. What I mean is, I find it really disconcerting to watch a video of myself and notice how different the experience of being myself is to the experience of seeing myself from an outside perspective.

I dislike the insecurity that sometimes leads me to be spiteful towards the people I am jealous of.

I dislike the fact that rational thought sometimes abandons me for days at a time, leaving me to stew in a sea of my own melodrama.

like:

I like that I am different from the other kids my age, and that I am not easily influenced by other people.

I like that I am a good friend.

I like my hair.

don't like:

I wish I was a little shorter, all my friends are tiny, and I'm not tall, I'm just taller than them.

that I sometimes expect too much from people, and trust them too much.

my feet. I wish I had cute tiny ones.

Like:

My eye color. They turn a bright gold when I wear certain colors, which is neat.

My compassion for the lost.

My ability to read, write and speak well. It is an invaluable ability.

Dislike:

My shortness...The only good thing that will come out of it will be the surplus of tall men haha.

My Italian genes.

How I am so quick to jump the gun and assume what a person is thinking about me.

Sign in to follow this