The worst movie you have ever seen?

Haley

What's the worst movie you have ever seen? I was cruising TV last night and this film was on called Xandau, something like that, anyways the film was so bad I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Anyone else experienced any movies like that?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open Water...here's what happens in it:

A couple go scuba diving off of a cruise ship type thing, the ship leaves without them, they resurface and float for the next two hours. I think at one point the guy ends up dying, but that might be the most exciting thing that happens.

I hear they have a second one about a group of people who go swimming of a yacht and forget to put the ladder down so they can't get back on :P

The reviews on these are so funny though...it's almost poetry how people try to describe how bad they are :lol:

Transformers 2 was so bad I think it gave me cancer.

I hear they have a second one about a group of people who go swimming of a yacht and forget to put the ladder down so they can't get back on :P

That is literally the plot of an episode of king of the hill. Really good episode too.

Guest FirefromtheEast
there are many i thought were a waste of time

1.strangers

You mean The Strangers - the horror film with the three masked people?

(I liked that one :P if that's what you meant)

That is literally the plot of an episode of king of the hill. Really good episode too.

But King of the HIll is a comedy...Open Water 2 is supposed to be intense and suspenseful *laughs*

Our english teacher made us watch the gangster version of Romeo and Juliet. No joke. It was an actual produced, distributed movie. It was still the Shakespearean language, but people with guns acting and dressing like gangsters. I seriously considered blowing my brains out.

Ah, good ol' Bas Luhrman. I'm not a fan of his works myself...

Jonathan Livingstone Seagull.

Apparently based off a book.

My family watched the first 15 minutes and then turned it off. It was still in the introductory video of the seagull ... flying.... ......... and flying..... and flying.... no music.... no nothing.

Apparently, the author "was so unimpressed with the treatment of the film that he sued the film company for negligence. Critics blasted the film, calling it "for the birds.""

Our english teacher made us watch the gangster version of Romeo and Juliet. No joke. It was an actual produced, distributed movie. It was still the Shakespearean language, but people with guns acting and dressing like gangsters. I seriously considered blowing my brains out.

ARGH! That was terrible! We had to watch a few clips from that, not the whole thing thank goodness.

Star Wars Christmas Special. It's one of those movies that you hear is terrible so you watch it just to see how bad it really is. You think it may even be enjoyable because of its badness. Do not make this mistake. The Star Wars Christmas Special is so terrible that your mind will register the film as physical pain in an attempt to get you to avert your eyes. I'm fairly certain that if I didn't turn it off twenty minutes in, I would be comatose to this day.